Hope service dept = legend

.blitz
.blitz Posts: 6,197
edited October 2012 in MTB general
My trusty but ancient Vision 2 developed an intermittent fault so after a quick email to Hope I bunged it in the post for them to have a look at. I barely had time to check that it had been delivered before they had fixed it foc and send it back! Orsums!

Thanks fellas :D

Comments

• stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    They are brilliant I somehow managed to snap an O ring once sent them an email asking if I could buy a new one because it was an odd size and couldnt find one anywhere unless I wanted to buy a box of a gazillion. 2 days later in the post I got a letter with 2 new O rings in FOC. Top lads even if there brakes look crap :lol:
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I called them about my pro2, some little part was busted, new one was with me 18hrs later.
  • only 10mins up road from me, any faults i do have they sort me out same day really good aftercare firm to deal with :D
    anthem x with many upgrades
  • mini-eggs
    mini-eggs Posts: 811
    the 2 occasions I've needed to use Hope's service dept has been outstanding! the turn around is sooo quick :D
    Follow me on....Google+
    Shop here....eBay Shop
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    This is why I like hope products, people complain about their hubs (i've never had an issue with mine), but I can rest easy knowing that they have great customer service should something go wrong.
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5