Jimmy Saville "sex fiend"?

13»

Comments

• izza
    izza Posts: 1,561
    JJB Sports tried to sell the Jimmy Saville tracksuit. You got an adult sized top but you had to squeeze into childrens bottoms.

May be that's why they went bust.
  • heavymental
    heavymental Posts: 2,076
    izza wrote:
    JJB Sports tried to sell the Jimmy Saville tracksuit. You got an adult sized top but you had to squeeze into childrens bottoms.

May be that's why they went bust.

Quality. Two current topics in one joke. Excellent work :lol:
  • when his mother died, it was five days before he reported it-- the corpse was probably getting rank by then, but a more sinister slant is given in light of what we know now.....
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    when his mother died, it was five days before he reported it-- the corpse was probably getting rank by then, but a more sinister slant is given in light of what we know now.....

The mind boggles. Go on, what have you heard?
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    I bet Gary Glitter regrets not just asking Jim to fix it, instead of taking his computer to pc world!
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • In relation to my OP on this thread, what has happened since has revealed what a sick pervert the being was and indeed to an extent how/why some of his accusers were shut up.

He was a sexual predator and he "got away with it" in life.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • I bet Gary Glitter regrets not just asking Jim to fix it, instead of taking his computer to pc world!

Hahahahahha fantastic
  • Tom Butcher
    Tom Butcher Posts: 3,830
    GiantMike wrote:
    when his mother died, it was five days before he reported it-- the corpse was probably getting rank by then, but a more sinister slant is given in light of what we know now.....

The mind boggles. Go on, what have you heard?

Didn't he say he enjoyed having his mother's body there for those 5 days.

it's a hard life if you don't weaken.
  • The cynic in me cannot but wonder how he managed to smarm his unctuous way around corridors of power and influence, being a devoted and unabashed thatcherite probably had a lot to do with it.This allegiance with the all powerful thatcher regime would have provided him with immunity from any awkward questioners...
  • The cynic in me cannot but wonder how he managed to smarm his unctuous way around corridors of power and influence, being a devoted and unabashed thatcherite probably had a lot to do with it.This allegiance with the all powerful thatcher regime would have provided him with immunity from any awkward questioners...

Are you trying to give me another reason to hate Thatcher? :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    There you go, I just knew it was Thatcher's fault. :roll: Or alternatively, you could read some of the analysis going around at the moment that points out that this kind of thing has been endemic in the entertainment world for decades, if not centuries.
  • I won't have a word said against him - he made childrens dreams come true. When I was at junior school Jim fixed it for one of my classmates to milk a cow whilst wearing a blindfold.
    There you go, I just knew it was Thatcher's fault. :roll: Or alternatively, you could read some of the analysis going around at the moment that points out that this kind of thing has been endemic in the entertainment world for decades, if not centuries.

you love to defend the witch , but i never said it was her 'fault', just pointing out some allegiances, birds of a feather and all that. Its the environment that allowed this to go on-- she would allow all kinds of cronies to do a job of work for her and her kind.
  • de_sisti
    de_sisti Posts: 1,283
    I won't have a word said against him - he made childrens dreams come true. When I was at junior school Jim fixed it for one of my classmates to milk a cow whilst wearing a blindfold.
    Just recently, someone sent in a text to an Irish radio station with the above.
  • bompington
    bompington wrote:

you love to defend the witch , but i never said it was her 'fault', just pointing out some allegiances, birds of a feather and all that. Its the environment that allowed this to go on-- she would allow all kinds of cronies to do a job of work for her and her kind.
    No, I don't, but I choose to see her as just another politician, not the embodiment of evil on earth. I find it somewhere between amusing and depressing when people are so blinded by political hatred and prejudice that they lose all reason.
  • bianchimoon
    Pathetic to tie thatcher in with sa-viles crimes, and then 'conveniently' forget how many years Blair/labour was in power and still nothing was done about sa-vile - cheap shot
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • there is not much difference between blair and thatcher substantially, he carried her baton, the twunt- but i'm not aware of his very personal contacts with the deviant in question.
    my thrust is the political culture that permits and encourages, sycophants and self serving creatures into positions that ordinarily would be denied them.
    This was a feature of thatcherite govt, continued by Blair and is still there today-- special advisor is a nice loose term used.If that is loss of reason mr Bompington then so be it, its a view , i don't expect every one will agree, but nevertheless i would contest it is not much different today.
  • bompington
    my thrust is the political culture that permits and encourages, sycophants and self serving creatures into positions that ordinarily would be denied them.
    This was a feature of thatcherite govt, continued by Blair and is still there today-- special advisor is a nice loose term used.If that is loss of reason mr Bompington then so be it, its a view , i don't expect every one will agree, but nevertheless i would contest it is not much different today.
    I wouldn't disagree with you on that. But I really don't think that either Thatcher or Blair were doing anything new here, "sycophants and self-serving creatures" have been around as long as politics.
    But as for my point about the irrationality of singling out Thatcher for hatred, surely a proper Marxian analysis would point out that she was just the figurehead of a historical trend? ;-)
  • bianchimoon
    edited October 2012
    Saville-Blair.jpg
    jimmys got the horn for blair
  • bianchimoon
    edit
  • bompington wrote:

I wouldn't disagree with you on that. But I really don't think that either Thatcher or Blair were doing anything new here, "sycophants and self-serving creatures" have been around as long as politics.
    But as for my point about the irrationality of singling out Thatcher for hatred, surely a proper Marxian analysis would point out that she was just the figurehead of a historical trend? ;-)

wouldn't disagree with you on that either, but she was particularly hateable, and revelled in that role-- she was from an objective view , good for the class that she represented. Unlike the so called labour leaders.....then again the labour party sold out long ago ...