Rose Xeon RS3000

DonBike
DonBike Posts: 35
edited September 2012 in Road general
I am thinking of ordering a Xeon RS3000 (Ultegra) from the Rose website, as I understand this is the only place you can purchase them in this country.

I know that they get very good reviews and it seems like the bike for me.

Firstly, has anyone got one, or any of the Xeon range? What do you think of them?

Secondly, has anyone had experience with the Rose fit? It is obviously a bit of a risk using their size calculator based on leg seam etc. but I would welcome anyones experience with this?

Thanks

Comments

• I got a Xeon last month. I can't compare it to anything else since it's my first road bike, but I'm loving it so far. Definitely seems like a good quality bike at a great price.

I originally wanted a Canyon but their stock levels were so poor at this time of year I went for the Rose. Being able to customise the spec is a big plus point for them too. The service from Rose so far has been excellent, so much so I've started ordering general cycling bits and bobs from them. German efficiency!

The size calculator couldn't really go wrong for me (smallest everything!) so I can't really comment on its accuracy.
  • Cheers for that - the value and ability to spec the bike is a definate plus!

Any other views welcome!