Bikemate Wireless Cycle Computer

rob091179
rob091179 Posts: 5
edited December 2014 in MTB workshop & tech
I recently purchased a bikemate wireless cycle computer and got it all set up on the bike, but it doesnt show any readout on the display unit. The battery is ok but doesnt seem to want to work!!

Anybody who can help i would be very grateful!!

Comments

• Does it come on when you push any buttons on the computer? If not then check there is no film on the battery or the connections in the computer..... if its still not working take it back to the shop.
  • Yes the computer comes on but doesnt show any readout when the wheel rotates. Any other ideas would be gratfully accepted.
  • sigorman85
    sigorman85 Posts: 2,536
    Some times the sensors have to be really close one of mine was 3mm away ie sensor on the spokes to sensor on the forks also check that the sensor on the forks has battery power
    When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

De rosa superking 888 di2
  • Definitely the sensor... either it's not close enough or aligned to the wheel thingumijig or the battery in it isn't working.
  • Just an idea... Turn the battery around on the sensor. Mine was in backwards when i bought it.
    Papa? Nicole
  • Or that :-)
  • Oh my god i love this site!!! Many thanks to all you guys for helping just got it working!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Had the same problem, I had to adjust the sensor closer to the magnet to get it to work :D 8)