Thursday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Went to Harrogate yesterday to meet my Aunt (recently widowed) and a couple of her friends. Got fed and watered in a really nice pub, and I've been given some of my Uncle's old things, clothes, hats etc. Also, 3 bottles of whisky, worth £60 each! :D They're from the Sunday Times Wine Club, so all different, but come with tasting notes. Nice one Uncle! Cheers :D

Today, I have a huge sh1tstorm to get through as things aren't working. If anybody knows the software Ableton Live, and has it working for multi users, I'd be glad to hear from you. It's rubbish.

Think I'll make a fish curry later.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    up and at em!

laters!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    ugh...that is all
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' fleshwads

It's nearly the weekend! Two days of mucho business to get through and we should be good, then it's two days of bikes and paintball. Booyah!

Onwards! To coffee! And the weekend!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • The second good night's sleep in a row has me feeling rather quite cheery this morning. I wonder how long this will last.

Nothing planned for the day except a trip out at lunchtime to pick up bike bits from the Post Office.

Tea without cake once again.

Later......
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Morning Knuckle Draggers,

Hounds walked and coffee consumed. Second coffee pot boiling away nicely.

It's going to be a good day

Laters
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Alright...

tired

that is all
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Is it really morining?
    Both kids spent another night throwing up. I "slept" on the floor next to eldest sons bed and now at work with what feels like a hangover. Not happy leaving the missus at home to look after both of them but needs must. Need to find a dark place for a couple of hours.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning sticky sock wearers,
    had a disturbed nights sleep last night to a work thing buzzing round my head. Woke up thinking i might sell my proper bike and buy This which i was going to buy any way, but if i sell my currant bike i could do it sooner?

Other than that, work car is in garage for service, so a day in front of the computer is to be had :(

Onwards to Coffee feulled nonsense
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Mornin' All,

I'm suited and booted ready to head off to an interview up in London. But feel like crap as there seems to be some sort of man flu type virus going around. Hopefully will get through it before I collapse in a heap - maybe some coffee will help?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Hey folks,

Walked to work in the dry which was nice, managing to get my head around practical work again too, which is a big bonus after ten days spent smiling and talking.

Leaving on time tonight to go training, then serve up a delicious dinner to all and sundry at the rowing club. Quite nice to sit down to dinner once a week with a dozen mates, even if it does mean wednesday evening is just a cookfest.

Right, time to crawl out of the office and cut up bits of wood...
    Proved by testing to be faster than a badger.
    The world's ultimate marmite bike
  • :D last day, then 4 day weekend.

Trying to cram all my work in today so people don't bitch to me on tuesday.

Then home to bookmark stuff to buy for Sat. Massive work do to celebrate 250 years.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • VWsurfbum
    i am counter acting my salad with a Frijj Sticky toffee pudding milkshake. Win
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    i am counter acting my salad with a Frijj Sticky toffee pudding milkshake. Win

Sweet! :wink:
    Proved by testing to be faster than a badger.
    The world's ultimate marmite bike
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    wow, so working hard all morning and sweating my bollocks off can actually get rid of a hangover, who'd have thought it? :lol:

btw, i saw something really weird on the way to work this morning...3 bright lights in in the sky in the shape of a diamond, they were quite far apart. and then 3 or 4 planes all flying around it.....very strange :?
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    welshkev wrote:
    btw, i saw something really weird on the way to work this morning...3 bright lights in in the sky in the shape of a diamond, they were quite far apart. and then 3 or 4 planes all flying around it.....very strange :?
    They've come back for Yeehaa.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • VWsurfbum
    oodboo wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    They've come back for Yeehaa.
    not coming back for him, just making sure he doesn't try and leave!

It was either that or they were airlifting sheeps mum to a new sofa?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Goodly Afterlubrious
    Rather short on sleep after getting home to find one of my cats had died while I was at work/the gym.
    Full on CBA in effect at work. Even though I have important biznizz to take care of.

Freshers Fair here so it's hell on toast with a side order of brimstoney scrambled eggs.
    in good news I have permission for a weekend to myself in October, and I'm going to go to the local beer fest and get annihilated attempting to taste 200 different ciders. I predict carnage. Especially as The Blonde is going with me.
    Back to attempting to write cruddy letters to cruddy students who haven't finished their work on time. Happy Happy Joy.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Sorry about your cat foxc.

Earlier night turn today but I have woke up with mouth aids, a mouth full of ulcers and canker sores, so many that I can't eat solids its so painful. On the plus side this meant ambrosia custard, frijj milkshakes and wotsits for my breakfast

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp