2»

Comments

• rodgers73
    rodgers73 Posts: 2,626
    Damn.

Happy with the mag though
  • blim
    blim Posts: 333
    something of a hybrid between ProCycling and Cycling Plus with a bit of Cycle Sport thrown in, with the aesthetic feel of Rouleur / Peloton!

Spot on. I enjoyed it, but finished it very quickly: I'm a fast reader, but in 130 pages there wasn't a lot of content. Will keep an eye out on it for an occasional purchase in future. I used to buy Cycling Plus and Rouleur regularly but rarely read either now.
    kop van de wedstrijd
  • New issue in front of me now. That Atlantic Road ride looks amazing!
  • andyrr
    andyrr Posts: 1,818
    Bit cheesed off that my subs issue of #2 hasn't come through yet even though it was in the shops yesterday. One of the main reasons I subscribe to nmags is to get it at least no later, and ideally earlier, than the editions hit the shops.
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    Good issue?

Its between this, cycling + with free gloves.. and rouleur.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Well I'm on a very early train up North tomorrow, so I'll buy a copy and have a read.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • Loved this magazine, my mum bought me it as a small gift a few weeks ago, and happy to see such an aesthetically styled mag, and the paper feels nice as well.

£5 a mag doesn't bother me, especially considering it only comes out once a month. If it was weekly I would be a bit worried though.
  • pb21
    pb21 Posts: 2,170
    Meh, its OK, bit too much of lifestyle thing for my liking.
    Mañana
  • andyrr
    andyrr Posts: 1,818
    So much for my copy of issue #2 via the 3 for £5. Today's post didn't bring it so I looked found the details to get me into the subs website.
    My account for Cyslist shows the subscription as Cancelled ! WTF !
    Phoned them up and they couldn't explain what had happened, maybe some issue with the payment being taken - the initial £5 was never taken so I'll never know and of course I'll now not get the free gift I had been enticed with. Bu66er. Got the subs setup again, will get issues 3, 4 and 5 for £5 but they've p'eed me off now so decreased the likelihood of me continuing with the subs past those ones. There may well be some further offers in the mag over the next few months so me thinks I'll wait and see what they have after I've read the next few.
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    I won't bother, just getting on the bandwagon of this new found interest in cycling following the olympics, they just want to cash in. It's by dennis publishing so I'm not surprised.