Boiling hot wednesday morning

sheepsteeth
sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
edited September 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Hello cunts.

Its already pretty toasty here and i cant wait to knock off.

What have i missed?

Comments

• Who the fark are you!?

You're still alive! Still in one piece? You've not missed that much really, maybe an arguement about whether riding a bike indoors, without actually moving counts towards a distance challenge, but that's about it.

Morning losers!

Terrible nights sleep, back to work, then meeting my Aunt for some tea. Should be a rather dull day.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Evening Scuttlers

Just finished work so off home to bed, much better night working than last night, think the 11 hours of sleep from 8 yesterday morning until 7 helped.

Might aim to get up a little earlier today and do some faffing about might not, I just know I shall enjoy my bed.

Enjoy your days douchebags
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • pretty warm here too....

got to work on the bike.... then the world has decided to focus all the wind it can possibly muster onto this little patch of land im on ready for the ride home....... i can bet it will be a headwind also!! :(
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • It looks like it has finally stopped raining. There was a small patch of blue sky visible on the road in this morning so looking forward to a rain free day.

It is also half way through my week so starting to think thoughts of the weekend and what to do.

Think I’ll get some tea and think about this.

Later……
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All

Trip down to Bristol yesterday was a success - I'm now putting bits on the new build - waiting for forks and stem to arrive (Friday)

Otherwise got daughter in bed with a sniffle off school but she's no trouble so an easy day.

Might go and get some gear cable outers from LBS.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Back at work - not happy!!

What's all this 10 degrees and raining crap? WTF.

Meh.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning Feckwits,
    Its also toasty here (inside my softshell hoodie)
    I'm surprised i'm in one piece after the drive in this morning, i think i had a target on my car or something!

Not a lot planned today, must remember to pick No1 up from school as the outlaws are away :roll:

Onwards to cafine fueled rubish
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Morning Mongs!

Nothing on today apart from a meeting at 2pm that will hopefully last about an hour.

Then off for some site visits & home.

Had a response from ECC, apparently the fact that they don't remove excess chippings after top dressing is normal practice and I use the roads at my own risk, if my tyres can't cope that's my issue not theirs, if the pot holes and juntions are dangerous for cyclists I'm not riding a suitably equipped bike. Good to know Essex promote cycling.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Just got tickets for Mumford & Sons, happy bird now for the rest of the day. Got the fresher's fayre later where we'll hopefully be recruiting for the bike club, need to sort some kind of last minute stand out now. I should be more organised.

Laters
  • Angry Bird wrote:
    Morning bumders

Just got tickets for a bunch of folk hippy weirdos, happy bird now for the rest of the day. Got the fresher's fayre later where we'll hopefully be recruiting for the bearded singlespeed rigid morris dancing club, need to sort some kind of last minute stand out now. I should be more organised instead of sitting around running my fingers through my facial hair whilst pondering whether or not to plant parnsips.

Laters

FTFY.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' pistons and bores

Missed the rain on the way in - looking to miss it on the way home too. The ride in was great, however, being back on the <cough>crosser<cough> in its new 20 speed guise. Its certainly easier to pedal than the hardtail!

That aside, looks like a quiet day, and a boring day. Might even try and escape early!

Onwards! To caffiene! And quiet drudgery!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Morning homos.

Feeling much better today, had a sickness thing yesterday (might have been the mark fowlers, but worse).

Still sticking to only drinking water today as I'm still feeling a bit dicey.

On the bright side, I lost 9lb in a single day. All I need to do now is do the same thing again 3-4 times and we're all good.

laters douchebags
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Meh, good meal at oddfellows in Chester last night has been followed by meh in work
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Afternoon Knuckle Draggers,

My plans for an easy day in work have been blow out the window. Some muppet in work promised a customer this that and the other...but never told me I had to do the work for them :(

On the plus side....wait there are no plus sides to today....Oh well, better crack on

Laters
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • On the bright side, I lost 9lb in a single day. All I need to do now is do the same thing again 3-4 times and we're all good.
    :shock:

Were you driving an F1 race or something?
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Goodly afterlubrious
    Did I miss much?
    Went to Gisburn on Saturday. This was A Bad Idea. Neck was really painful and basically the bike mojo has disappeared completely. Having a time out from it, in the hopes that the zero confidence and sudden complete lack of skills (in comparison to my normal small amount of skills) will disappear once my neck is better.
    Been working ridiculously hard for 2 days this week... back to normal slacker levels as of today. Thank god.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • On the bright side, I lost 9lb in a single day. All I need to do now is do the same thing again 3-4 times and we're all good.
    :shock:

Were you driving an F1 race or something?

Vomiting..... lots. Bad times.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Afternoon Gimboids,

Felt like sh1te today so stated in bed till 11.30. Now feels crap because I've overslept - you just can't win sometimes. Mind you, while I was snoozing I got a message from a recruitment bod that I've got an interview tomorrow, so best dust off the suit and iron a shirt.

Really need to get out on the bike but this weather is screwing things up so looks like it'll be next week before that happens :(
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon fluffers,

This morning started slowly after being up most of the night with 2 kids constantly puking everywhere. Late start at work has flowed nicely into a very lazy day and so far all I've done is restore someones ipod as they had forgotten the code.

Onwards to an afternoon full of even less work.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • It was a headwind :cry: doubled the time of the inward journey to get home.
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike