Tom4
Tom4 Posts: 69
edited September 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Saw this outside my block ...

268382_10150686217305268_618685267_19143280_1625423_n_zps481eea46.jpg

Comments

• when you put the forks like that you gain an aerodynamic advantage

trust me im an engineer 8)
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • dodgy
    dodgy Posts: 2,890
    lol, not just the bike, but I recognised that as a barrack block wall straight away with the pebble soak away 'moat'.

Who owns the bike?
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    For what they do with it I doubt it makes a blind bit of difference. Next.
  • surely they must wonder why the wheel tries to grind the front of their shoes off everytime they turn??
    2011 KHS Full Susser Carbon 29er Race Build
    Clank wrote:
    M'eh, I might just go back to zapping it with frikken lay-zur beeeems. And sharks.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    have they got that seat to reduce piles pressure?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Are they the new rigid Manitous?
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • dat saddle...
  • One of my best mates who knows nothing about bikes has an Apollo FS26 with the front forks on backwards. I'd say something to him about this but he's a martial arts expert who'd kick my butt.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Why do BSO owners (mis)judge their bike's apppeal in direct correlation to the thickness of the lock chain?
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    sandy hill wrote:
    Why do BSO owners (mis)judge their bike's apppeal in direct correlation to the thickness of the lock chain?
    but it aint even locked.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    What's up with that? Looks pretty awesome to me. Only thing I'd change is the yellow sticker on the stem, doesn't fit with the rest of the colours.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • One of my best mates who knows nothing about bikes has an Apollo FS26 with the front forks on backwards. I'd say something to him about this but he's a martial arts expert who'd kick my butt.
    He's going to love it when he crashes and gets hurt, and find out you could have prevented it.
    Spazwangle.