shattered-day morning official discussion thread

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited September 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Scuttlers

Last morning turn of the week and knackered, tomorrow sees a middle shift now then nights next week. Got a stye on my eye and am completely unmotivated, still only 6 hours shift so not all bad.

Yesterday I was farked and realised again it would have been my first day off of my long weekend on my old shifts, felt like that that day last shift cycle too which is weird.

Later on I think sleep then cinema

please insert your own days takes in the space below, marks will be given for spelling and grammar

Tarrah
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    The rest of the family are going on a big holiday together today that we weren't invited on. Just one of the things that happens when you have a disabled son. Means I have to take my boys over to my parents so they can see them before they go. I'm sure you can imagine how much I don't want to do that.
    Anyway, as long as it stays nice and sunny I'll try to get them out on the bikes later. Then later on I've got to supply the muscle to held a friend get some money he's owed.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning Douchees,

awake way too early, had a curry last night that seems to want to make its reappearance a bit sooner than i was ready for! Luckily i made the bog in time! Today is bacons and a wee ride on the new bike to check it all works then dog racing tonight! Do you like dags?

Byeeeeee!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Oodboo - I would ask for petrol money if your parents are being that crap

Today is big decisions....... New watch or new bike for my big birthday in November, so going to look at both. Borrowed my old chaps 911 so should be a decent drive there.

Then child's party thing later that interrupts pub time

Laters
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Today I am planning on taking a sh*t.

How this will be achieved is yet to be decided.
  • Gazlar wrote:
    Got a stye on my eye

Ocular herpes!
    Or a dose of the Mark Fowlers.

Morning homos

It's the little-uns 5th Birthday party today, so we're off to fun barn in a little bit for her party. 25 screaming 4-5yr olds.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Gazlar wrote:
    Got a stye on my eye

Ocular herpes!

Probably, that fact I've gone this long without catching it amazes me, I mean I've sat on a lot of toilet seats, in fact I'm amazed I'm not pregnant, you can catch pregnancy from a toilet seats our so I read in a book. Ahh well best cure for it is to chow down on the cake an eastern European has put in my hand in return for 2 quid
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    Morning Saddle Sniffers,

Managed to get shot of junior for most of the day so catching up with a few jobs, then out for coffee & lunchtime bacon sarnie in town. Might finally get the bike back from my LBS later on but probably won't get to ride it today :( Still, my cousin is chucking a house party tonight so I'm off to that later for free booze & food.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

In uni for the internets, fixed some of the bike issues first thing, got a few more to sort out when I get home, then I'll look at the bike longingly out of the window as we've got some cleaning and tidying to do today before lots of people invade the house later. Really need to get out to Epping or somewhere though, maybe tomorrow morning before I head into London for some fun with the freshers :twisted:

Laters
  • Gazlar wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Got a stye on my eye

Ocular herpes!

Probably, that fact I've gone this long without catching it amazes me, I mean I've sat on a lot of toilet seats, in fact I'm amazed I'm not pregnant, you can catch pregnancy from a toilet seats our so I read in a book. Ahh well best cure for it is to chow down on the cake an eastern European has put in my hand in return for 2 quid

Fnarr!
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Afternoon All

Got back yesterday night.
    Am getting ready for a mates 50th birthday at the local rugby club wot he plays for tonight. Still got to get him a prezzy!!

Can any of you put me up in Bristol next Tuesday night . Ride/ Curry /Beer etc , as I'm going there to pick up a bike frame. Anywhere close by will do also Cardiff ??
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Evening losers!

Well, yesterday was fun at work. Running around trying to get things done and I was in a foul mood. Then, whilst at my computer, the screens went blank, but I couldn't wake the computer. Thought I'd knocked the VGA cable out, went to investigate and a buzzing noise started. Naturally, I put my ear near the computer, trying to figure out what it was. It suddenly went BANG! and smoke billowed out from it into my face :roll:
    Went out in Bury last night, was good fun and what I needed. Coming in to work today was not fun though.
    This evening I plan on doing nothing, just sleeping.
    Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Just got back from a trip to Leamington Spa...the only good thing to come out of today is i got to drive the new car that i didn't want to buy. Fark me though it don't half shift
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's