Wiggle pizza express voucher?

velohutts
velohutts Posts: 288
edited September 2012 in Commuting chat
Has anyone used this succesfully ? I am guessing from the site , go to pizza express , have a pizza , get a code , apply at voucher point - get discount thrown in ?

There may be a bike purchase if this works, there is some further negotiations to be completed with the financial advisor regarding purchase but an extra 10% off a discounted bike may well swing it in my favour.

I think the buy her a pizza followed by buying a bike could well be a constructive weekend.....

ease of use ????? thoughts ?
Enigma Esprit Di2 - Go tI ! Summer !

Comments

• Maw
    Maw Posts: 8
    I have bought a bike today using a Pizza Express code. A further 10% off a bike with 48% off already.

Go to Pizza Express site http://www.pizzaexpress.com/claimsummer/partner/wiggle

Input code and Wiggle email you another code to use on their site

I had two codes so have one left if you would like me to PM it to you? Don't know which one I used so will email both :D
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Make sure you get haribo on the pizza
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • bill gates - i am available for employment as an expert !!! Bike purchased , with a grand total of 42% saved , my ineptness with computers has been over ridden by perseverance !

I await a bike arriving when I will try and post pics on here.(it has electrickery stuff though)
  • Has anybody got a Pizza Express code or know where I might still get one - looking for a Wiggle bike and a code is worth several hundred quid....

Please pm if you do - Thank you!!
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • CJ Bill
    CJ Bill Posts: 415
    Saddened that this offer started just after I'd bought the new road bike :(
  • Got a code - Still some pizza vouchers in the shops - hooray!
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • get spending !!! some good deals on there at the moment !
  • haha, Got a code - Still some pizza vouchers in the shops - hooray! 188.jpg
  • Yup - £160 saved for the price of a £4 pizza.

£2250 Colnago Ace for a shade over £1500 (not for me BTW - very happy with my Volagi)