A very close call

2»

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    SimonAH wrote:
    RC, HH, What the hell are you doing to annoy people to the extent that they become homicidal??

Headhunters innit? ;).

When I broke my pelvis the first I knew of it when I was on the floor. They seemed to think it was funny. Hilarious even.

The other one, he started honking at me for reasons I still don't understand. When he knocked into my bike I gestured and then he went mental.
  • SimonAH wrote:
    RC, HH, What the hell are you doing to annoy people to the extent that they become homicidal??

Headhunters innit? ;).

When I broke my pelvis the first I knew of it when I was on the floor. They seemed to think it was funny. Hilarious even.

The other one, he started honking at me for reasons I still don't understand. When he knocked into my bike I gestured and then he went mental.
    There are lots of absolute nutters out there, there are also lots of lovely people...I've come to the conclusion that it's just best to stay as far away from possible from the former and not bother standing my ground despite the urge to do so sometimes.... I travel up and down the same route day in, day out on my bike so it's not a great idea to make an enemy of someone who can run you down the next time they see you
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    Would it be possible for you to link us to the google-street view of the area in question. I'm finding it hard to envision how you ended up between the two.