World RR predictions

Drumlin
Drumlin Posts: 120
edited September 2012 in Pro race
I know very little about women's racing but I assume that Vos will win tomorrow. She seems to win everything anyway and especially as it's on home turf. Hoping that one of the Brits gets up there, perhaps Sharon Laws after the disappointment of being overlooked for the Olympics.

As for the men's race, its anybody's guess. I'll plump for Boonen.
Would welcome company for Sat rides west/south of Edinburgh, up to 3 hrs, 16mph ish. Please PM me if interested/able to help.

Comments

• Drumlin
    Mad_Malx wrote:

Obviously not. Apologies, I'm new around here and not sufficiently up on the forumspeak to know what PTP means :?
    Would welcome company for Sat rides west/south of Edinburgh, up to 3 hrs, 16mph ish. Please PM me if interested/able to help.
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,006
    I spent the whole of last year trying to work out what 'PTP' stood for (I figured out what it meant). One day I realised there was a sticky at the top labelled 'Pro Tour Pundit'. :oops:

Join in next year, it's great fun and you learn loads about rider types and who's in form.
    I managed to fluke the Giro (hence my avatar), but I don't think it will happen again.
  • Drumlin
    Mad_Malx wrote:
    I spent the whole of last year trying to work out what 'PTP' stood for (I figured out what it meant). One day I realised there was a sticky at the top labelled 'Pro Tour Pundit'. :oops:

Join in next year, it's great fun and you learn loads about rider types and who's in form.
    I managed to fluke the Giro (hence my avatar), but I don't think it will happen again.

Cheers, will do.