The Fried babe morning thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited September 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Good Morning fertilized semen,

So I attempt to get an early night in for once all tucked up by 23:30, awake by 01:30.

Nowt planned, will probably spend the day asleep at my desk

il_fullxfull.203273080-605x756.jpg
il_fullxfull.203273121-605x756.jpg
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    Morning cocksockets just finishing my last nightshift in two hours then my 6 days off whoop whoop! Sorry no klunge pics from me my works comp won't allow it, sigh.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Allo Scuttlers

Off to work, cba, need more bacon, that is all

Tarrah

Edit, just got into work to find they've swapped my shift on Sunday from nights, to dead earlies to half 9 days and added 2 and a half hours. Although there's 3 hours sitting around at the start so I'll be going in after
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Morning Losers!

Gaz, sometimes you make, well, no sense what so ever! :?
    Today I have to build a feckload of Macs with the right software. If I can get it all done today, I can have the weekend off and not worry, however, I have a feeling I'll be back in tomorrow. This isn't good as I'm off out tonight with some friends, and don't picture me being in a fit state to drive for a while. This may be a carp weekend.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Basically I've been royally farked about and having to do more work for my troubles, meaning as compensation I've told them that I'll in fact be doing less work instead as I've been farked
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Busy week drawing to an end. I suppose that is repayment for all the CBA last week.

4 1/2 hours to go then I'm off out of here.

Cake making minion has no cake today but shortbread instead. I guess I can force it over. :lol:

Later......
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' exes and double-exes,

Friday=bacons. 'nuff said.

Just off for a fry-up then I'll spend all day working with our microscope doing stuff far too technical for mere mortals to understand.

.......myself included.......

Saturday - you cannot come soon enough......

Onwards! To coffee! And baaaaaaaaaaaaacons!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

bad head today as i drank too much last night, i've done some work this morning and the boss saw me doing it so i can no skive as i won't see him for the rest of the day.

i'm now off to get a full fry up from the cafe to soak up some alcohol :lol:

laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,476
    Morning Oxygen Thieves,

Woke up at 4.30 needing a pi$$ (teach me to drink coffee in the evening) but got back to sleep for a bit so not too knackered today.

Been out to get a new tyre fitted so the car can pass it's MOT, got to head down there in a bit and get it retested. Fark me September is an expensive month! Will be helping a mate bring back a big fridge to his house later in return for some good coffee. Then got to decide what to do on the weekend, might have to be bikes tomorrow before the rain turns up.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Tried kickboxing for the first time last night, so obviously ache this morning

Today is work meh followed by pub, which is nice
  • Moif
    Moif Posts: 46
    Is it hometime yet?
  • Today I have to build a feckload of Macs with the right software. If I can get it all done today, I can have the weekend off and not worry, however, I have a feeling I'll be back in tomorrow.
    Ignoring the fact that you've already bought thw wrong computers, can't you set one up, make an image, and copy that imaeg to the others?
    Or do Fisher price toys not let you do that? :lol:

Today is a day of "meh". Got a few cartoons to do, then should be getting more bits for my new computer later.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Kickingmule - Step 1 - build one. Step 2 - clone it to the rest. Step 3 - finish early.

Morning curry farts,

Heading out to work this morning and remembered I've got an extra site to cover. Left my work clothes at a different site so done a couple hours work in bike clothes. Now back into work clothes after getting caught in a downpour on my way here. Usually I would rig up a washing line in the server room and turn the aircon down to dry my clothes but it's full on new computers so no space. This means I will be putting wet clothes on to ride to my next site. I don't like putting wet clothes on. The additional site means I missed out on the bacon I was planning on having for breakfast.

So in summary:
    hungry
    wet
    extra work

Hopefully my next site will improve my mood, it usually does. Then I'm getting picked up as I've got a feckload of stuff to take home tonight.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • oodboo
    Today I have to build a feckload of Macs with the right software. If I can get it all done today, I can have the weekend off and not worry, however, I have a feeling I'll be back in tomorrow.
    Ignoring the fact that you've already bought thw wrong computers, can't you set one up, make an image, and copy that imaeg to the others?

Today is a day of "meh". Got a few cartoons to do, then should be getting more bits for my new computer later.
    I had to set up a bunch of macs with a load of software. Took an image and sent that to the rest. Was a while ago now so can't remember what I used. I know you can put the macs into disc access mode or something and do it using just the OS and a firewire cable but that's only going to be effective if you're only doing a handful.

Strava
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

In uni for interwebz use, need to download some stuff to watch over the evenings and weekend if I get chance. Got a lot of stuff to do already but really can't be bothered, not a great attitude unfortunately but meh.

This weekend is bikes, BBQs, beer and the start of another fresher's week :twisted: . Sorted.
  • Morning homos.

Saw my surgeon this morning. Apparently my knee is fine and it will sort itself out with no lasting damage.

I now need to get on it so I can be fit for the Mini-DH race next weekend.

Laters douchebags
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Well after years of complaining, moaning it looks like a uni cycling club actually might start to take off, been enough interest to hopefully get going and get us money, turns out the olympics have got people interested and not just in road bikes :shock:

Winner.
  • oodboo
    Angry Bird wrote:
    turns out the olympics have got people interested and not just in road bikes :shock:
    Watching people blast round a small loop on a track bikes makes me want to repeatedly fall off one wheel as well.

Strava
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Afternoon,

Work is stupidly busy at the mo, I even had to skip bacons this morning (FAIL of epic propotions)

On the plus side picked up the new car on Wednesday. Even managed to tax it today (no thanks to the insurance company, who started my new policy on Wednesday and give it an expiry date of Thursday).

In order to compensate for the busy week several bottles of wine may be consumed this evening.

TTFN
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning :?
    Well i've just about caught up on work stuffs after working from "home" yesterday, here's a picture i took from home yesterday
    DSC_0095_zpsc30cb0c2.jpg
    in other unrelated news, i need a new spoke as one broke while i was at "work" yesterday :evil:

Anywhooo onwards to, oh is that the time!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    in other unrelated news, i need a new spoke as one broke while i was at "work" yesterday :evil:
    How was "work" anyway? Is it still fun there?
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    How was "work" anyway? Is it still fun there?
    Just like you said, giant BMX track, loved it! not a all day epic, just a lot of fun, shame i pringled the wheel, as i would of liked to do a second lap a bit harder
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • oodboo wrote:
    Today I have to build a feckload of Macs with the right software. If I can get it all done today, I can have the weekend off and not worry, however, I have a feeling I'll be back in tomorrow.

I had to set up a bunch of macs with a load of software. Took an image and sent that to the rest. Was a while ago now so can't remember what I used. I know you can put the macs into disc access mode or something and do it using just the OS and a firewire cable but that's only going to be effective if you're only doing a handful.
    It's called Target Mode. Cloning isn't the best way of doing it though, NetRestore is better over a server.

YeeHaa, I have images for the vast majority of the Macs, but the ones in studios have lots of individual software on, so I put on a 'basic' image, and have built them up from there (Pro Tools HD, BFD, Waves plugins etc). Didn't get it finished yesterday, but it's pretty much done now thankfully. I wish I worked at Fisher Price though, that would be much more fun! :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro