Back again! (again)

slowlanejane
slowlanejane Posts: 312
edited September 2012 in The bottom bracket
Have ridden my bike a sum total of three times since ages. Tomorrow might make it 4. Might not. haven't been on here much either- didja miss me?

Too busy for riding. Initially was busy for ages being injured. Now busy trying to stop being injured while finding alternative ways of earning a living (owing to the fact that my skills appear to be superfluous to market requirement. Idiots) and busy panic cooking - I've had a casting for Masterchef and am now terrified they might actually want me to do it.

T'ra.

Comments

• theres still dishes in the bikeradar sink need doing :D

Pinarellos been eating ferret chutney......again....and left a sticky mess all over the kitchen :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • I saw the ferret chutney thing. I have it stored in the memory banks in case I should be short of ideas on Masterchef final.
  • Oh bogger! Just remembered. I am not supposed to tell anyone about the Masterchef thing.

Sorry Cleat, gonna have to kill you now mate.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,094

Sorry Cleat, gonna have to kill you now mate.

We don't mind, at least I won't have to hear about that blasted Ferret Chutney. What a stomach ache I had. Didn't touch Cleats sides, literally. I had the Ferret maturing for at least 8 weeks in my garage before I made it after peeling it off the road once it got a tad wiffy, so I cannot think why it turned out of the jar like a living pre-historic being.
    Thats it ! Thats it ! Thats it !

I hate those two wan**rs on Mastercrete - why don't you cook up some road kill like that bloke in the Weeeest Cuntry and feed it to them ? Pour some of my delicious FerChut on it and watch their faces.

Don't get injured doing that Masterchaffe, that would be ironical.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    I believe Cleat's been really naughty lately, although he denies any involvement with the radish and Vaseline.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,094
    Cleat was banged up 'cos he was so bleedin naughty, tried to sell some of my Chutney Ferret cream whilst he was inside.
    HMP Liverpool kicked him out due to his troublemaking.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    Inside what? Oh the prison! Sorry, got excited then.