My 2012 Stumpy

Andy1969
Andy1969 Posts: 59
edited September 2012 in Your mountain bikes
Here is my 2012 Stumpy Elite, it is just an awesome ride, I have just fitted new Shimano XT brakes, pulling the lever is now like hitting a wall :D

IMAG0632.jpg[/img]

Comments

• Nice dude! I like the colour of that one. It lets you be inventive with a colour for the finishing kit. I've also just bought some of the new XT brakes. Only took a couple of rides to bed them in but they have been super powerful from day one! They really do have some ridiculous stopping power.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    how do you use a saddle bag with a dropper post?
  • neddie
    neddie Posts: 101
    how do you use a saddle bag with a dropper post?

Carefully :D
    Boardman Comp.

Norco Fluid
  • The saddlebag is attached at the rear of the seat and not connected to the dropper post, works perfectly and doesn't foul anywhere
  • Really nice bike mate. In relation to the XT brakes I have just had some fitted but not been out yet. What's the best way to bed them in.
    Lee
  • Hi Lee, I just went out found a couple of long hills and rode down them dragging the brakes a bit, they were excellent straight out of the box but after a couple of rides they were unbelievable, dont know if this is the right way but it worked for me

Andy
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Love the colour scheme.
  • I got the bike in May in New Zealand, I'm not sure if the colour is available in the UK this year
  • Looks awesome that.