New Gloves

hainman
hainman Posts: 699
edited September 2012 in MTB buying advice
im on the look out for a new pair of gloves as my endura full montys are coming to the end of their life span,
i was looking for some input as to what are the best bet for around 30quid,i like the look of the fox gloves,the fox racing push in particular.has any one ridden in these and can give me their view,also the 661 range look not to shabby,
many thanks for your time and knowledge
craig
Giant Reign 2
Crohnie

Comments

• Well, I can't get Endura or Giro gloves on my hands, since the fingers are far too narrow. But Fox fit perfectly.
    So, if you had endura before, maybe Fox wouldn't be the best option.
    Go check some out in a bike shop, various brands have differing shapes. Just like helmets.
  • hainman
    thanks mate,i did notice the narrowness of the fingers on the endura,need to hunt down a shop with some decent stuff 1st,cant really think of many shops in glasgow that stock a good selection,
    Giant Reign 2
    Crohnie
  • Well, if your current Endura ones fit fine, you could always buy another pair of Endura gloves, and you already know which size to go for.
  • benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    The Royal gloves fit well if you like Fox. The Victory glove on CRC for £15 is very close in fit to a Fox Sidewinder.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    I found that my endura gloves fell to bits really quickly (but they did fit well). Got some Royal Crown gloves the other week in large which fit nicely and are hopefully better made.
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • He hasn't tried them though, he fits Endura, which could suggest that Fox might be a bit of a loose fit.
  • hainman
    had a quick look on alpine bikes webpage and they do a few diff makes so going up today for a fit test and see if they have any deals....
    Giant Reign 2
    Crohnie