Monday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Minion rang me last night asking if she can have today off as she's picked up a bladder infection and it may have gone to her kidneys. I'm not entirely sure how she's diagnosed this, as she then goes on to say she didn't see a doctor, but wants to book an emergency appointment today. Hmmmm
So, today's going to be busy! Just what I farkin needed.

Tonight I have my first Judo lesson :D So don't fark with me :twisted:

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Minion rang me last night asking if she can have today off as she's picked up a bladder infection and it may have gone to her kidneys. I'm not entirely sure how she's diagnosed this, as she then goes on to say she didn't see a doctor, but wants to book an emergency appointment today. Hmmmm
    Should have reminded her of this when she asked for the day off...

Morning bumders

Off to watch the Tour of Britain today, my mate's house is just at the top of the first Cat 1 climb, it's no wonder he's so good at going up hills :shock:

This will be followed by coming back home and cleaning and packing the orange up in the bike bag ready for tomorrow.

Laters
  • Monday morning rolls around once more and I really CBA.

On the plus side holiday is now sorted and new phone was obtained.

Onwards to tea and rocky road.

Later......
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,801
    Morning Missing Links,

It's soooo peaceful now the schools are back :) This morning will be spent doing admin and calling recruitment types again, telling them I've got a final interview for a job early next month so they's better pull their finger out if they want any business. Then off into London later on for a beer or two down at Canary Wharf.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • cicatriz wrote:
    Onwards to tea and rocky road.
    Mmmmmm Rocky Road! :D

Left work 8pm last night, back at work 7.30 am... Oh well. Lots of nasty H&S paperwork done this morning, so back to building the boat. Roll on friday and Guinness bar loveliness!

Have a good one kids!
    Proved by testing to be faster than a badger.
    The world's ultimate marmite bike
  • Mehning Losers!

That translates into "I've got a hangover, and I can't be arsed".

Morning, splumduckers.
    Today is a day of watching cartoons again. And riding home int he rain, probably.
  • Mehning Losers!

Sadly not, she told me yesterday, unless she was preemptinig a hangover. I'm more concerned she's up the duff! Can't say she'll be much use if she is.
    She text today saying that the emergency appointments were full, so she's having today off and then trying again tomorrow. It all sounds a little fishy to me...
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    edited September 2012

As you will now be an expert at grappling with other men on the floor wearing pyjamas

Morning Scuttlers

Back to work today, cack, but had a fantastic day in Londinium yesterday at the paralympics, was really impressed by everything. Saw the 7 a side football football which was for broken people, and man the GB v USA game was one of the best open attacking games of football I've ever seen. GB were all over them but the american keeper who looked like Cee Lo Green was awesome

tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning,
    Good weekend was had, no complaints.
    Today the life will be continued to be sucked out of me, and not in a good way.

Little bit of sun burn, little bit of tight legs but all is good.

Doing a race on sunday, so will have to pay a bit of attention to bikes and training this week.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Mehning Losers!

Sadly not, she told me yesterday, unless she was preemptinig a hangover. I'm more concerned she's up the duff! Can't say she'll be much use if she is.
    She text today saying that the emergency appointments were full, so she's having today off and then trying again tomorrow. It all sounds a little fishy to me...

She's going for a new job and attending interviews :shock:
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • That is also a possibility. I think I'd prefer that than her bein up the duff though. At least that way i can replace her without having the whole maternity leave cover thing.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    afternoon
    Monday is a bit full of meh.. but that's to be expected.
    I finally feel like a normal human being for the first time in about a month and a half, only taken 2 quiet weekends and several weeks of doing absolutely feck all.. ah well..

Kisses
    FoxC
  • That is also a possibility. I think I'd prefer that than her bein up the duff though. At least that way i can replace her without having the whole maternity leave cover thing.
    You could always send her to france to get some cheese or wine or something, then arrange to have her shot.
  • Monday.... :(
    MTB - VooDoo Bantu
    Commuter - Raleigh Grande
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Spent too much of the weekend eating doughnuts from krusty kreams. That place disgusts me.
    So today is ride to school - delete stuff off the server - ride to next school - reset passwords. Pretty much the same as last week.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • VWsurfbum
    Just got "Its all gone Pete Tong" on Iplayer on the phone, I love that film!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    It's only Monday and I've already lost the will to live, not helped by the muppets I work with.

I need a coffee

TTFN
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • jndb72 wrote:
    It's only Monday and I've already lost the will to live, not helped by the muppets I work with.

I need a coffee

TTFN
    Oh man, I'd love to work with muppets. Or Fraggles.
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    jndb72 wrote:

I need a coffee

TTFN

Your welcome to try my job for a week, there's a company full of them, ranging from several Miss Piggy's to a Gonzo!
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • I've worked with a few fozzy bears, animals, and big birds.
  • VWsurfbum
    big birds.
    I'd like a go on that!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    big birds.
    I'd like a go on that!

Join the back of the queue, everyone knows this is my chosen specialized subject
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • jndb72 wrote:
    jndb72 wrote:

I need a coffee

TTFN

Your welcome to try my job for a week, there's a company full of them, ranging from several Miss Piggy's to a Gonzo!

Any Beakers? i would love to see somebody survive a lab explosion with just a charred face and still be all cheery!
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike