Bottom Bracket: fsa megaexo 7000

Rims: wtb speed disc cross country
Spokes: stainless 14g
Hubs: formula(anodised blue)
Tires: continental xking 2.2

Weight:26.9lbs

Other info:

Comments

• hey guys.how do i get it so when you wanna look at my bike,you click on the link then it shows the bike and the spec.it seems to be showing up as a link to image shack.everyone elses jus has a few pics of their bikes and the spec.im confused.can someone please help?thanks
  • easy guys.could anyone tell me the best way to shed weight off this bike cheaply?
  • easy guys.could anyone tell me the best way to shed weight off this bike cheaply?

I'm not sure there's many cheap easy options TBH it looks quite light already.

I'd look at the tyres first off, find something lighter than the MKs.

Beyond that, cassette & cranks, saddle, and CF or light alloy bars + stem + seatpost?
  • coomber
    coomber Posts: 232
    Looks good. What's the weight now?
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Weigh the easy to weigh bits as a starter, so
    Saddle, seatpost, clamp, stem,
    Also with some googling you can get the weights of other stuff from the main components supliers like SRAM and FSA, but other than the above and bars, most other bits are going to cost unless you go 'per-owned'.
    So......X9 (or X0) shifters and rear mech for example all lighter than you have but pricey for the benefit.

So for example http://www.fullspeedahead.com/products/ ... T-386-BB30 your chainset weighs in at 852g, as an example my (not quite stock) Deore HT2 assembly weighs 963 so you're going to be spending quite big to improve what you have there.

Just ride and enjoy an improve as stuff wears out!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • coomber wrote:
    Looks good. What's the weight now?
    cheers.just a shave under 27 lbs mate.i know i know,its already light but after riding it for 8 weeks,im used to it and it feels heavy now.lol