What a week!

CambsNewbie
CambsNewbie Posts: 564
edited September 2012 in The cake stop
A combination of the weather and how my shifts have fallen has meant five rides in the last week, a total of 274km over the week including a record for me of 75km yesterday. Very happy!

And got some lovely sharp tan lines as a bonus! :D

Comments

• Good skills. :lol:
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    170.25 miles then. Wish you'd said, unless Camb & Beds border has gone metric.

Tsssk.

:wink:
  • CiB wrote:

Tsssk.

Going metric is point 9 on the Huntingdonshire Liberation Army's agenda! Some of us are getting ready for when our time will come! we will rise up and overthrow the cambridgeshire overlords! :wink:
  • Dmak
    Dmak Posts: 445
    If you're gonna go metric you may as well go smoot. 170.25 miles is 161,000 smoots. 20,000 smoots an hour is a good pace.

1 smoot is 5'7"
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,709
    Lazy git - I'd done 337km by Sunday evening so gave myself most of the rest of the week off (other than a brief 60km on Wednesday) ;)
  • CiB wrote:

Tsssk.

Going metric is point 9 on the Huntingdonshire Liberation Army's agenda! Some of us are getting ready for when our time will come! we will rise up and overthrow the cambridgeshire overlords! :wink:
    What has Cambridgeshire ever done for us anyway?!
  • Pross wrote:
    Lazy git - I'd done 337km by Sunday evening so gave myself most of the rest of the week off (other than a brief 60km on Wednesday) ;)

I suspect we have very different ideas of 'a brief 60km'!! :D
  • craprider wrote:
    CiB wrote:

Tsssk.

What has Cambridgeshire ever done for us anyway?!

Exactly! Long live the revolution!
  • A combination of the weather and how my shifts have fallen has meant five rides in the last week, a total of 274km over the week including a record for me of 75km yesterday. Very happy!

And got some lovely sharp tan lines as a bonus! :D

I'm normally work "office hours" but I've been working shifts this summer. It's been brilliant for my cycling and have been able to do nearly twice as much riding as last year. With the added bonus that there's no grief from my OH about being out for hours :)