Come on now....... Own up!!

rgliniany
rgliniany Posts: 753
edited September 2012 in The Crudcatcher
which one of you did this?? :lol:

o3asS.jpg
It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike

Comments

• That is shit myself funny!
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    The Last Leg. The funniest show on TV at the moment - 45 mins of utter wrong!

..it's the Crudcatcher, given form.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    brilliant :lol::lol::lol:
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Weird, because the w@nks were over Oscar pistorius, not because they are mechanical freaks.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bartimaeus
    bartimaeus Posts: 1,812
    But #isitwrong ? It sounds much less serious than passing your beer over someone' head.
    Vitus Sentier VR+ (2018) GT Grade AL 105 (2016)
    Giant Anthem X4 (2010) GT Avalanche 1.0 (2010)
    Kingley Vale and QECP Trail Collective - QECP Trail Building
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Actual LOL
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Yeah, saw that last sat, really is a top programme.... what made it funnier was sitting watching it with the mother in law, we were in stitches and she just sat there with a puzzled look on her face... I could't really find the words-to-explain.... and wrongness of it :lol:
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    so in all seriousness..would you?

2.-Kelly-Cartwright-e1346208682295.jpg
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    welshkev wrote:

Frequently, given the chance. As long as she can kneel, I'm good.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    Without a doubt. Side entry just became a lot easier :lol:

Reminds me of a pic I saw a few months back, a fit blonde with nowt on sitting on a wooden pier or something, kept thinking fark she's fit, never noticed she had no legs.

edit - Oksana Masters http://in2eastafrica.net/paralympian-rower-oksana-masters-bares-all-for-espns-body-issue-and-reveals-for-me-eating-is-one-of-the-hardest-things/
  • Gazlar
    When I was a chunky monkey, I went out with a one legged girl, only I didn't know at first, I only found or when I went to freshen up before or first physical communion and when I came back I was like "where the fark is your other leg?" She said "on the dressing table" I said "I know I'm a fat git but there's no need to open them that wide"

Please note this did not happen really, it is a joke.....I mean come on, freshening up first? Purleazzzze
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    Freshening up, surely translates to;
    female - get rid of the mouse
    male - knocking the first one out
  • Gazlar
    DodgeT wrote:
    Freshening up, surely translates to;
    female - get rid of the mouse
    male - knocking her out first

Ftfy, and some of us are more than happy to work around a mouse in the
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • big_p
    big_p Posts: 565
    Gazlar wrote:
    When I was a chunky monkey, I went out with a one legged girl, only I didn't know at first, I only found or when I went to freshen up before or first physical communion and when I came back I was like "where the fark is your other leg?" She said "on the dressing table" I said "I know I'm a fat git but there's no need to open them that wide"

Please note this did not happen really, it is a joke.....I mean come on, freshening up first? Purleazzzze

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,257
    welshkev wrote:

Well I've heard that one-legged girls are a pushover...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]