The thick of it...

PBo
PBo Posts: 2,493
edited September 2012 in Commuting chat
Anyone else eagerly awaiting their take on coalition government? I know I am!!!

Saturday night. "Who" and TTOI...

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Over-excited about it.
  • Just rewatching every episode in preparation.

All the old characters seem to be back. Except not sure about Jamie or Julius Nicholson.
  • msmancunia
    msmancunia Posts: 1,415
    So excited I can't contain myself. And you guys can keep your talk of piles, and sweat, and getting rid of hair, and veet, mysterious fungal remedies and other oddities that you may think keep the girls interested - a scary sweary Scottish man is where it's at these days. Malcolm Tucker, I soooooo would.
    Commute: Chadderton - Sportcity
  • PBo
    So would I.

Did I just say that out loud?
  • Come the fuck in or fuck the fuck off.
  • msmancunia
    msmancunia Posts: 1,415
    PBo wrote:
    So would I.

Did I just say that out loud?

:lol::lol:
    Commute: Chadderton - Sportcity
  • PBo
    JamesB5446 wrote:
    Come the fark in or fark the fark off.

Poetry....

But this is a masterpiece ..

Jamie: You take the p1ss out of Al Jolson again and I will remove your iPod from its tiny nano-sheath and push it up your c0ck, Then I'll put some speakers up your arse and put it on to shuffle with my fuck1ng fist. Then, every time I hear something that I don't like - which will be every time that something comes on - I will skip to the next track by crushing your b4lls.
  • PBo
    JamesB5446 wrote:
    Come the fark in or fark the fark off.

Btw, I come from cleethorpes originally (or fleet herpes as iPad autocorrect seems to presciently insist on....)
  • PBo
    msmancunia wrote:
    So excited I can't contain myself. And you guys can keep your talk of piles, and sweat, and getting rid of hair, and veet, mysterious fungal remedies and other oddities that you may think keep the girls interested - a scary sweary Scottish man is where it's at these days. Malcolm Tucker, I soooooo would.

Actually, are you sure this is true? Get yourself over to the chamois cream thread for some real excitement...