Crap Tattoo Thread

woody1545
woody1545 Posts: 322
edited September 2012 in The bottom bracket
In case you haven't seen this in Pro Cycling.

A13QXcBCcAEr2vy.jpg

https://twitter.com/TeamSky/status/2425 ... 68/photo/1

:roll: :oops: :cry:

Comments

• I was going to say Jesus Christ is that a real tattoo...but it seems Wiggo beat me to it :D
  • Let's all hope that Rupert doesn't get the logo changed any time soon, eh? :shock:
  • thats an odd thing to have written on an even odder shaped penis.

I used to have Llandudno tattooed on my schlong - sadly now with age it just says "Lado" :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    Every now and again, I think about getting a tattoo. I always worry that it'll be shit though and when I see something like this it only confirms that, in time it, might be a bit wanky.

What an idiot.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • There is a line between a good tattoo and a bad tattoo. This guy definitely crossed the line. At least use a nicer font :mrgreen:
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    I love the misspelled ones.

There's a load here...

http://www.dailydawdle.com/2012/01/its- ... ttoos.html

The older I get, the better I was.

• The first guy is a belter - presumably he works for the online catalogue
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • Used to see a guy at the gym with a 'totenham hotspur' tattoo which always made me chuckle.

And nicked a guy once with 'LOVE' and 'HATT' on his knuckles.. And the fact that the guy was a complete and utter cock made it even funnier.
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    That 40 stone cyclist chap who was on the cycling show has this cracking piece of artwork, the skill of the tattooerist is quite something. Maybe the same guy who did such a corking job of the Sky logo? They should have asked "you can do logos?' before he carved their skin up to prove otherwise.

livestrong-cycling-tattoo.jpg
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    a guy i worked with had "made in brittain" across his shoulder

still makes me laugh now.....
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • It seems there is a whole website devoted to crap cycling tats!

http://cyclingtattoogallery.blogspot.co.uk/

This is real classy...

campagnolo_tattoo_light.jpg
  • Sometimes less is more... :roll:

bike_words_tattoo.jpg
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    mfin wrote:
    That 40 stone cyclist chap who was on the cycling show has this cracking piece of artwork, the skill of the tattooerist is quite something. Maybe the same guy who did such a corking job of the Sky logo? They should have asked "you can do logos?' before he carved their skin up to prove otherwise.

livestrong-cycling-tattoo.jpg

Jesus wept
  • Holy Mary, Mother of God! It's gets worse!

l_arm%5B1%5D2.jpg

I'm assuming that supposed to be Armstrong???

Unfortunately the tattoo 'artist' has made him look weird, like he's on drugs or something....
  • rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,832
    I didn't realise Cleat had a tattoo.

6539444143_14bf4e9aa1.jpg
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****
  • woody1545 wrote:
    Sometimes less is more... :roll:

bike_words_tattoo.jpg

If you go further down theres a really big full stop :D
  • rozzer32 wrote:
    I didn't realise Cleat had a tattoo.

6539444143_14bf4e9aa1.jpg

Sadly my genitals arent big enough to add the word "Please" - so the sentence ends with a really small exclamation mark. :D
  • So, how many of the contributers to this thread actually have tattoo's and have actually put some thought into them?
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    So, how many of the contributers to this thread actually have tattoo's and have actually put some thought into them?

What does that have to do with anything? Having tattoos isn't a prerequiste to laugh at idiots!

I wonder who the chap with the Lance Weirdstrong tat is going to have Lance converted to now that Lance did drugs. I hope he doesn't go for Wiggo........
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Rolf F wrote:
    So, how many of the contributers to this thread actually have tattoo's and have actually put some thought into them?

What does that have to do with anything? Having tattoos isn't a prerequiste to laugh at idiots!

I wonder who the chap with the Lance Weirdstrong tat is going to have Lance converted to now that Lance did drugs. I hope he doesn't go for Wiggo........

I have four tattoos, and another one booked in for next week. (None cycling related)
  • I've got two - both Japanese, both Karate related. Quite small and discreet, though tempted to get something a bit more obvious.... don't know how that would wash at work mind you. 20-year old son has a few, seems to be much more acceptable in 'polite' society these days. :roll:
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • I have both of my arm's fully sleeved ( One arm all Japanese) although still work in progress,i also have a Dragon that goes from my colarbone over my shoulder then right down to my thigh...
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • maddog 2
    maddog 2 Posts: 8,114
    woody1545 wrote:
    Holy Mary, Mother of God! It's gets worse!

l_arm%5B1%5D2.jpg

who thought Jon Bon Jovi was a big cyclist...
    Facts are meaningless, you can use facts to prove anything that's remotely true! - Homer
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    maddog 2 wrote:
    woody1545 wrote:

l_arm%5B1%5D2.jpg

Can you stop quoting that picture like I've just done as well. His eyes are disturbing me..........

And is it me or has he got a Frankenstein head under his helmet?
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,588
    There was a local thicko thug in my home town who decided to tattoo '666' on his forehead. As if that wasn't bad enough he did it in the mirror and was too stupid to account for the mirror image!
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,737
    239.jpg

checker-face.jpg

217861700694653436_Jf8onkZq_b.jpg
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    217861700694653436_Jf8onkZq_b.jpg

It would have been funnier if the tattooist had misheard and written "rapist" instead.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    Rolf F wrote:
    maddog 2 wrote:
    woody1545 wrote:

Can you stop quoting that picture like I've just done as well. His eyes are disturbing me..........

And is it me or has he got a Frankenstein head under his helmet?

Difficult to say when the picture only shows his calf (wrist?) :lol:

The older I get, the better I was.

• baldwin471 wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:

I have four tattoos, and another one booked in for next week. (None cycling related)

I have a lot, not much thought into any of them. in my full sleeve i have a spiderweb with fridge magnet style letters that evreyone thinks says love but actualy says Velo
  • 1705my_name_is_kelly-s500x750-53390.jpg

A practical way of avoiding an awkward situation.