When does the next years bikes come out

suzyb
suzyb Posts: 3,449
edited September 2012 in Road beginners
I noticed today on Cube's website it seems to be showing next years model of bikes (at least the women's models). Does this mean they are available or are we now in the transition period between them trying to shift the old models and introducing the new ones.

Comments

• Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    New models start to hit bike shops right now, so they are discounting their current stock (if they've got any left after this Year's cycling boom)
  • suzyb
    Thought so. Thanks.
  • Gazzetta67
    Gazzetta67 Posts: 1,890
    I was looking at Cube's last year and it was like a 2 month on order wait. I was at the Scottish bike show and one of the dealers was there. fantastic looking bikes. There is a bike shop on Kilmarnock road, Shawlands, Glasgow called Craig McMartin Cycles he is a Cube dealer.
  • suzyb
    Gazzetta67 wrote:
    I was looking at Cube's last year and it was like a 2 month on order wait. I was at the Scottish bike show and one of the dealers was there. fantastic looking bikes. There is a bike shop on Kilmarnock road, Shawlands, Glasgow called Craig McMartin Cycles he is a Cube dealer.
    Yeah I think that's now Freeflow bikes. Or they're owned by the same people.

I had a look at the Cube at this years bike show. Kinda when I made up my mind, seeing the 2012 models in the flesh so to speak. Then we had our wonderful summer and cycling fell away a little (ironically just when the rest of the country is taking it up).

Now I'm back thinking about treating myself just as we head into autumn/winter :wink: