I think we need a thread on what to do when hit by a girl

gtvlusso
gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
edited August 2012 in Commuting chat
The best tactic is to duck, not be hit, then frail like 'Robbie the robot' and try to avoid the flying crockery....

However, if you are hit by a girl.....you may feel ashamed, violated and need support; this thread is for you.

Comments

• peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    Make sure you thump them first so that their strike can be explained as retaliation.
  • estampida
    estampida Posts: 1,008
    well they have stepped over the personal space boundaries

so slap them back

if they are hot give them a damn good shagging that'll sort them right out......... :roll:
  • spasypaddy
    spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
    refuse to say the secret safe word for a bit longer
  • jds_1981
    jds_1981 Posts: 1,858
    Ah, I thought this thread was "what to do if you hit like a girl". No solutions for me then.
    FCN 9 || FCN 5
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Needs guidelines & context. Hit by a girl shot from a cannon in a human cannonball show? Hit by a girl that you're still troubling in a discotheque despite repeated exhortions for you to leg it sunshine? Hit by a girl not looking as she swings her car out of the local mums-n-tots knitting washing & ironing appreciation circle? That's where they all go isn't it, of a morning?

I've been hit by one once, at school. No idea what I'd done or why she hit me. She just did. Thanks Donna.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,691
    time I think for some Ryan Gossling - hero feminist, before this descends into some horrible misogynist madness.

This one on marriage.

enhanced-buzz-829-1318515563-13.jpg
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    I once witnessed a prime example of what not to do if you act like a tool and a girl throws her drink over you. Do not under any circumstance throw your pint over said girl and shout "come on then do you want a fight!"
    A couple of us had to point out to said yoof that now the whole pub knew he was a twunt as he'd attracted attention to the situation and if he carried on we would happily deal with him ourselves.
    Thankfully he saw fit to keep his mouth shut and leave, strangely without any female company.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,663
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I once witnessed a prime example of what not to do if you act like a tool and a girl throws her drink over you. Do not under any circumstance throw your pint over said girl and shout "come on then do you want a fight!"(sic)
    A couple of us had to point out to said yoof that now the whole pub knew he was a twunt as he'd attracted attention to the situation and if he carried on we would happily deal with him ourselves.
    Thankfully he saw fit to keep his mouth shut and leave, strangely without any female company.

What an idiot! Couldn't even punctuate his aggressive outbursts properly.

I assume of course that you are reporting his outburst verbatim.

IGMC
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    He should have calmly wiped the drink from his eyes. Smiled. Walked over to her boyfriend and knocked him out.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Why? The BF probably has to put up with that all the time, he needs sympathy!
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • clarkey cat
    time I think for some Ryan Gossling - hero feminist, before this descends into some horrible misogynist madness.

This one on marriage.

This almost reminds me of DDD's "Girls-In..." crusading.
  • msmancunia
    msmancunia Posts: 1,415

This one on marriage.

This almost reminds me of DDD's "Girls-In..." crusading.

Speaking of aforementioned crusading... if any of you want to see what it's like being hit by a girl I can always oblige *puts hands on hips and scowls*

:wink:
    Commute: Chadderton - Sportcity
  • Orderly queue, chaps. No cutting in, Greg!
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    msmancunia wrote:

Speaking of aforementioned crusading... if any of you want to see what it's like being hit by a girl I can always oblige *puts hands on hips and scowls*

is this like foxy boxing?

oh oh oh pick me

to refer to the original question, i was always told to punch the boob, its supposedly a girls kryptonite
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • msmancunia
    mudcow007 wrote:
    msmancunia wrote:

oh oh oh pick me

to refer to the original question, i was always told to punch the boob, its supposedly a girls kryptonite

Well maybe, if you have them. I'm hardly Dolly Parton. And yeah yeah, pics or it didn't happen *channelling DDD*
  • gtvlusso
    mudcow007 wrote:
    msmancunia wrote:

oh oh oh pick me

'Fancy a punch in't t*ts love....?'

image-3-for-gallery-viz-comic-celebrates-30th-birthday-495737498.jpg

Is this the same as fending of a grizzly bear attack by kicking the bear in the nuts?
  • clarkey cat
    has this descended into some reverse Red-Room with msmancunia dolling out corporal 'punishment' on commuters dressed up in nappies?

Err, no. Just me then.
  • has this descended into some reverse Red-Room with msmancunia dolling out corporal 'punishment' on commuters dressed up in nappies?

Err, no. Just me then.

Are you really wearing a nappy? Actually, no, don't answer that.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Shall I get the bacon?
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • joenobody
    joenobody Posts: 563
    gtvlusso wrote:

Ah, Sid the Sexist. Got to love his words of wisdom. I always have a little chuckle to myself when I recall one of his chatup lines - "Do you like fruit? Suck on my c0ck, it's a peach!" 8) :shock: I feel I must point out that I haven't tested how successful this line would be.
  • gtvlusso
    JoeNobody wrote:
    gtvlusso wrote:

Ah, Sid the Sexist. Got to love his words of wisdom. I always have a little chuckle to myself when I recall one of his chatup lines - "Do you like fruit? Suck on my c0ck, it's a peach!" 8) :shock: I feel I must point out that I haven't tested how successful this line would be.

Not been hit by a girl then......! :D
  • joenobody
    gtvlusso wrote:
    I've been slapped by one or two, does that count? I was an open-hand slap rather than a punch...
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    has this descended into some reverse Red-Room with msmancunia dolling out corporal 'punishment' on commuters dressed up in nappies?

Err, no. Just me then.

Are you really wearing a nappy? Actually, no, don't answer that.

Why would you even ask this question? :shock:
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • msmancunia
    JoeNobody wrote:
    gtvlusso wrote:
    I've been slapped by one or two, does that count? I was an open-hand slap rather than a punch...

Um, I think we may have possibly met before?? :lol:
  • joenobody
    msmancunia wrote:
    Are you, or have you been, a slapper then? :p
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,630
    Alternatively give the Honda a good kicking.

Honda
  • Greg T
    Greg T Posts: 3,266
    Now then . .

Context is everything, a resounding strike across the back of the head with a cast iron skillet is probably not in the same league as nicely weighted open handed slap across tense straining buttocks offering encouragement - note - "probably" I do not judge in this space...

I'd suggest bravado -"Ha, you slap like my Mum"

Having thought about it - that is almost definitely what you do NOT want to say after being "encouraged" as per my previous comment.
    Fixed gear for wet weather / hairy roadie for posing in the sun.

What would Thora Hurd do?
  • bushu
    bushu Posts: 711
    ..so this is not a request thread :?

either way i'd like a beating from a girl, where can i put my name down :roll:
  • msmancunia
    JoeNobody wrote:
    msmancunia wrote:
    Are you, or have you been, a slapper then? :p

Damn, can't think of a smart-@rse comeback to that one! :evil:

But no, not one of *those* kind of slappers...
  • joenobody
    msmancunia wrote:
    Damn, can't think of a smart-@rse comeback to that one! :evil:
    Wow, normally I'm the one in that position 8)