PINARELLO 2013?

WarlKicken
WarlKicken Posts: 224
edited August 2012 in Road general
Morning All,

Just a damned quick one. Does anyone know when Pinarello release their latest models? Quite keen on an FPTeam2013 in love TeamSKY colours.

Been saving but not sure when they are release

Comments

• ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    January
  • I fancy a Pinarello FP UNO in Sky colours.. Seeing if it will come down in price before buying it

Had a Pinarello before?
  • WarlKicken
    I fancy a Pinarello FP UNO in Sky colours.. Seeing if it will come down in price before buying it

Had a Pinarello before?

I haven't no. Been making do with my lovely little SCOTT Speedster S40. Love that guy but going to retire it to my commute run. It's seen some action has that warrior. Six triathlonl 5Sprint and 1Olympic), we've shared some horrible accidents; Been hit by three London buses (nothing serious thankfully) and I hit a FordFocus, some chump cut the seat up whilst locked up outside my gym AND many long cycles out to Windsor and round Richmond park. The dudes put in quite a performance. I'd like to step up to a little something sassy for the weekends and something lighter for my triathlon enjoyment.

Uno seems pretty slick but it's still Alu frame and I am kinda gunning for all out carbon. I believe PINA are releasing an UnoCarbon next year but I am saving bit time for the FPTeam in Sky deco :D

You had a PINA before?
  • DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    It'll be like you're really in team sky.
  • WarlKicken
    DavidJB wrote:

Ah man, being in TeamSKY would be so cool! The closest I will ever get is to get dec'd out in their stuff and a bike to match. When you can afford it, do it!!
  • Gizmo_
    Gizmo_ Posts: 558
    DavidJB wrote:
    I'm fairly sire that Rule 17 only applies to clothing.
    Scott Sportster P45 2008 | Cannondale CAAD8 Tiagra 2012
  • DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    I can afford it and I'm pretty sure I won't be doing it.
  • WarlKicken
    DavidJB wrote:
    I can afford it and I'm pretty sure I won't be doing it.

Each to their own I guess. I cannot wait to grab the little guy and take it through a few of my paces! Should be AceTown McCentral!
  • Would love a full carbon UNO but don't think my budget will stretch that far - first bike and all so want to make sure i really keep it up etc.. Although for a first bike carbon forks and carbon rear is ok for me