First 50 miles how about first 50 meters!

bigharj
bigharj Posts: 78
edited August 2012 in Road general
I had a test fitting of my first bike in over 30 years and even managed a 50 meter test ride. My daughters have been ribbing me that I would fall off but it's amazing how quickly it all comes back. When they once you've learn't.....

7891940190_7845056977.jpg

I'm quite pleased with the bike an end of season model reduced from £850 to £670 and then a further discount for cash to £600. It looks nice too.

Comments

• crescent
    crescent Posts: 1,201
    It certainly does look nice and a good deal too. Good choice :D
    Bianchi ImpulsoBMC Teammachine SLR02 01Trek Domane AL3“When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. “ ~H.G. Wells Edit - "Unless it's a BMX"
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    It's amazing how fast it all comes back, you have already changed from miles and are now working in metres, well done :D

Good choice of bike.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    team47b wrote:
    It's amazing how fast it all comes back, you have already changed from miles and are now working in metres, well done :D

All right thinking Brits think that way. Miles if it's a long way and metres if it is a short distance. No country mixes its units like Britain and long may it remain that way. Nothing to do with cycling!
    Faster than a tent.......