Winter series

Lion-O
Lion-O Posts: 48
edited August 2012 in Amateur race
Hi all been away for a while as changed jobs and all that jazz & moved house etc so Im so unfit and overweight its unreal!

But now to the question. Anybody know anything about the winter series at the kent velo park? there is nothing in the calender to say this is happening (its run by SERRL i believe so will be on their website next) this year and im not sure if Hog Hill will be an option as i thjough it was to be removed for the new olympic legacy circuit that is to be built.

Any body have any upto date info?

I need to start training and if i had a date (a target) to aim for i think id get my fat ar5e out the door more.

Cheers Lion-O

Comments

• Herbsman
    Herbsman Posts: 2,029
    I don't know but have you got sight beyond sight?
    CAPTAIN BUCKFAST'S CYCLING TIPS - GUARANTEED TO WORK! 1 OUT OF 10 RACING CYCLISTS AGREE!
  • Tom Dean
    Tom Dean Posts: 1,723
    They are planning some new facilities at Hog Hill so presumably it will be there for the forseeable future. Not sure when winter series dates come out.
  • okgo
    okgo Posts: 4,368
    What about the one at Hillingdon?
    Blog on my first and now second season of proper riding/racing - www.firstseasonracing.com
  • JamesFree
    JamesFree Posts: 703
    I'm going to try and do the majority of the winter series at Hillingdon this time around as will only have half a season here as off to Aus for while in June/July hoping to find some regular racing out there too.