The Persecution of Graham Davidson

RideOnTime
RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
edited August 2012 in The bottom bracket
I do a bit of posting here and there - something I enjoy... Anyway, I joined Cyclechat - many may be familiar. I have joined before and been banned - not entirely sure why but there you go...

Anyway I decide to join as Graham Davidson (wasn't really thinking - should have been TXR123 or NumbNutsCentral or something) using this image as an avatar - just testing the friendliness of other users, admin etc.

interview.jpeg

I got banned after about 5-6 posts - less than 24 hour in - nothing I commented was remotely controversial or offensive. No advertising - no nothing in fact. Have I been banned purely for using the image of another or is this some sort of discrimination. I think it's terrible... :shock: poor Graham...

Comments

• RideOnTime
    oops not sure what I did there...
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Could be personal hygiene.?
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Who's Graham Davidson anyway?
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • raymondo60
    raymondo60 Posts: 735
    Is this the follow-up album to 'The Defamation of Strickland Banks'?
    Raymondo

"Let's just all be really careful out there folks!"
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    If I were in charge on here I'd ban you.

Weirdo.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Spooky !! That's what I always imagined Aggie Boy to look like, Oh I do miss him!!!!!!!!! :(
  • Who's Graham Davidson anyway?

+1, and what did happen to aggieboy in the end?

I'm so not up to date with the lastest news :roll:, always had been suprised (occasionally disgusted :lol: ) at aggiboys efforts.
  • jim453
    Who's Graham Davidson anyway?

I'm so not up to date with the lastest news :roll:, always had been suprised (occasionally disgusted :lol: ) at aggiboys efforts.

Sadly, Aggieboy was forced to leave after it came to light he'd embarked on a intense, clandestine and very physical affair with one of our newish moderators. The short guy in the brightly coloured trousers I think. Anyway, apparently it all ended very acrimoniously, as these things have a habit of doing. Aggie had to fall on his sword so that the ambitious young moderator may someday have the opportunity to realise his dream of being deputy head mod on lgbt.co.uk
  • :shock: Sounds magical...
  • dw300
    dw300 Posts: 1,642
    Couldn't they just look at your IP, presuming you're posting from the same computer, realise that you probably trolling with that avi, and ban you again?
    All the above is just advice .. you can do whatever the f*ck you wana do!
    Bike Radar Strava Club
    The Northern Ireland Thread
  • RideOnTime
    dw300 wrote:
    Couldn't they just look at your IP, presuming you're posting from the same computer, realise that you probably trolling with that avi, and ban you again?

I think they've just discriminated against a guy with too many biros. Bad form.
  • RideOnTime
    nevman wrote:
    Could be personal hygiene.?

you see, you're just assuming...
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    jim453 wrote:
    Sadly, Aggieboy was forced to leave after it came to light he'd embarked on a intense, clandestine and very physical affair with one of our newish moderators. The short guy in the brightly coloured trousers I think. Anyway, apparently it all ended very acrimoniously, as these things have a habit of doing. Aggie had to fall on his sword so that the ambitious young moderator may someday have the opportunity to realise his dream of being deputy head mod on lgbt.co.uk

Knowing Aggie I imagine he fell on his sword quite a few times. In a variety of different dresses.
  • jim453
    GiantMike wrote:
    jim453 wrote:

Knowing Aggie I imagine he fell on his sword quite a few times. In a variety of different dresses.

I'm not so sure. I'm led to believe the little guy was very much 'in charge'.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,702
    I don't get it?
  • RideOnTime
    I don't get it?

exactly
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Couldn't give a monkeys, just wanted the top 5 posts.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Couldn't give a monkeys, just wanted the top 5 posts.

Forum hog !
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,702
    jim453 wrote:
    Who's Graham Davidson anyway?

Aggieboy hasn't been banned.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Aggieboy is happy immersed in nappies and breast milk on Mumsnet.com, the bloody perv, we need not worry about him.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,553
    tim wand wrote:
    Spooky !! That's what I always imagined Aggie Boy to look like, Oh I do miss him!!!!!!!!! :(

Where's he gone anyway? I rode past his place a couple of weeks back and having not seen him post for a while I expected to see it taped off as a crime scene after one of his 'collection' escaped from the dungeon and reported him to the authorities but all seemed normal!