Which out of these two bikes is "better"

Mike84
Mike84 Posts: 9
edited August 2012 in Road beginners
Jut a quick question being fairly new to it all which bike is best, a Fuji newest 2.0 or the felt F95?

Thanks in advance guys

Comments

• me-109
    me-109 Posts: 1,915
    I've not seen the Felt but had it on my shortlist. The Microshift changers and gears get mixed reviews so best to get a try and make your own mind up. I did look at the Fujis and thought the quality of the frames and the finishing was very good. The Felt was quite a racy geometry which appealed to me. The Fujis seemed to be wearing triples so may suggest they are more relaxed but I haven't checked them.
  • Mike84
    I basically rushed in to getting the fuji but having looked around I've found the felt and it seems to be a better bike, just wondered if any more experienced riders would cast their eyes over the spec list and let me know. Thanks for the reply
  • The Felt by miles. Better frame and components and they look the nuts.

The Fujis are ok but they rarely get amazing reviews.
  • There's not a lot in it, to be perfectly honest. Both are inexpensive alloy bikes with Sora transmission. They are more 'different' than 'better': Look at the differences in geometry.

With that triple, the Fuji looks to me to be geared (pun not intended) toward a particular niche in the 'Sportive bike' market. It certainly has a fairly high front end.

I think if it came to it I probably would buy the Felt, but part of that is simply that I'm not after what the Fuji offers, whereas the Felt looks about right. But as said, there really isn't much in it. Both look perfectly decent. The only way is to try them both first, of course. :)
  • Mike84
    Thanks for the replies guys