Oh how I wish I'd been wearing a bikini this morning

gtvlusso
gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
edited August 2012 in Commuting chat
I do, I really do....my mundane ride into work would have been filled with all the fun and excitement of Copacabana beach.....

I think it would have been safer too - no f*cker would have gone near me....

Comments

• bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    But if you'd fallen asleep it would have been easier for George Galloway to do some sneaky 'inserting'....
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,340
    bails87 wrote:
    But if you'd fallen asleep it would have been easier for George Galloway to do some sneaky 'inserting'....

Oooh, topical! What is Galloway on? The faux 1950s soft focus black and white footage; the retro microphone; the swivel eyed ranting; all very weird.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • jedster
    jedster Posts: 1,717
    His blend of misguided sanctimony, narcisism, hypocrisy and vanity is so noxious.
    He's obviously a bit unhinged and may be a I should feel a little sorry for him but I'm afraid I don't. He is utterly comtemptible
  • jedster wrote:
    His blend of misguided sanctimony, narcisism, hypocrisy and vanity is so noxious.
    He's obviously a bit unhinged and may be a I should feel a little sorry for him but I'm afraid I don't. He is utterly comtemptible

You forgot the megalomania.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Gizmo_
    Gizmo_ Posts: 558
    I've clearly missed something.

Is Galloway still alive? He's managed to keep his snivelling face out of the news for a while...
    Scott Sportster P45 2008 | Cannondale CAAD8 Tiagra 2012
  • vermin
    vermin Posts: 1,739
    Gizmo_ wrote:

Is Galloway still alive? He's managed to keep his snivelling face out of the news for a while...

He said something stupid, which is not news.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    vermin wrote:
    Gizmo_ wrote:

Elected politicians on both side of the ocean saying that some kinds of rape is OK is news however....
  • vermin
    vermin Posts: 1,739
    vermin wrote:
    Gizmo_ wrote:

Elected politicians on both side of the ocean saying that some kinds of rape is OK is news however....

It's not 'news' in the sense that Galloway saying something stupid is not a 'new' event. However, it is essential reportage if it causes damage to the profile of these morons.
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    I love this thread - A clear pi$$ take on another thread has turned into the George Galloway appreciation society thread......ain't nothing like Commuting Chat!
  • Gizmo_
    Gizmo_ Posts: 558
    He's what?

What a berk. Or plonkeur, as I believe is the French cycling term.
    Scott Sportster P45 2008 | Cannondale CAAD8 Tiagra 2012