Bike Rollers for £200

AlleyCatMN
AlleyCatMN Posts: 9
edited August 2012 in Road beginners
Hi, i'm looking at getting a bike roller so that i can improve on the bike at home but i don't know what are the good makes or which websites/shops are best to look at. i have a budget of £200 max. Any advice or links would be very helpful. Thanks

Comments

• Mike39496
    Mike39496 Posts: 414
    AlleyCatMN wrote:
    Hi, i'm looking at getting a bike roller so that i can improve on the bike at home but i don't know what are the good makes or which websites/shops are best to look at. i have a budget of £200 max. Any advice or links would be very helpful. Thanks

I got a pair of these http://www.evanscycles.com/products/cyc ... s-ec021054

Pretty good and they sent me the ones with the resistance unit instead so even better!
  • dave35
    dave35 Posts: 1,124
    Sent you a message. My kreitler challenger 3.0 and additional fork stand would be perfect :D
  • Sorry Dave35, i can't send PM but i did get urs. I live in Acton, West London if thats somewhere close. Thanks Mike39496 for the link, i was looking at a roller much like that on Wiggle.com. Thanks for the help guys and sorry for the delay- i'm finding it tricky to use this fourm :)
  • dave35
    dave35 Posts: 1,124
    Not that far, I will pm my email address to you