Vuelta on ITV4

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited August 2012 in Pro race
For those without the luxury of eurosport, ITV4 are showing hour long highlights each day

press release

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/pressrel ... fault.html
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• Luxury? It's a necessity, isn't it? :wink:
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Just watched the highlights, not bad. Imlach and Hammond anchoring, Hammond giving good punditry. Can't fault ITV4 in giving cycling a platform despite what you might think of the Monday night programme
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Gazzetta67
    Gazzetta67 Posts: 1,890
    Is it that awful drone of a voice Matt Keenan doing the commentary like last year ? - if so it's back over to Kelly & Harmon.
  • Prime586
    Prime586 Posts: 43
    Gazzetta67 wrote:
    Is it that awful drone of a voice Matt Keenan doing the commentary like last year ? - if so it's back over to Kelly & Harmon.

I think it's Anthony McCrossan & Brian Smith on ITV4 this year.

For stages 1 and 2 on Eurosport it's Kirby and Kelly (Harmon is away doing a ride with Wiggins, and returns on Monday). Having said that, I didn't think Carlton was actually that bad today (he even managed to identify some riders correctly). You could still almost hear Sean talking through gritted teeth though.
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,314
    Prime586 wrote:
    Gazzetta67 wrote:

I think it's Anthony McCrossan & Brian Smith on ITV4 this year.

If it's a drone - it's McCrossan.
    At first I thought it was someone who'd had a stroke doing an impression of Murray Walker.

Some while later, I subscribed to cycling.tv: 20 quid up my shirt for nowt, So now who's the schmuck?
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    Prime586 wrote:
    (Harmon is away doing a ride with Wiggins, and returns on Monday).
    Still trying to learn about cycle racing then after all the work Kelly has put him through. ??
    Prime586 wrote:
    Carlton was actually that bad today (he even managed to identify some riders correctly). You could still almost hear Sean talking through gritted teeth though.
    No change for Kelly then as you will hear next week with Harmon.
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972