Soccer Season Saturday morning

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited August 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Scuttlers

Up the saddlers, the footy season starts here in earnest, I know some if you don't care, but some do

Today however I'm having a day geocaching and fettling ready for a ride at Cannock tomorrow.

Belly is very delicate after consuming all you can easy buffet yesterday and taking the all you can easy aspect as a challenge, not an invitation

Tarrah
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    It is definitely football.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Went to bed knackered, got up knackered.

What is this soccer you speak of?
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Morning Losers!

Americanism's, bah, I spit on them. It's a good old game of football! rah rah!

Today hasn't gone as expected. Went to bed late, got woken when the phone rang once at 6:20, then got up at 9. This means I haven't been swimming. Never mind.
    Practise is todays mission. Nothing major, just some musicianing.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts.

im sat here thredders at the fact the remote is on the other sofa and my bird is upstairs so im eventually going to have to get up and get the fucker myself
  • 123oldman
    123oldman Posts: 268
    Going for a tour de force rd Cannock ina mo, get back > Footy viewing
    Consumption of beverages to follow, no doubt co-in-siding with something spicy for foodstuffs :P
  • sheepsteeth
    123oldman wrote:
    something spicy for foodstuffs :P

i like your thinking, i just rick steinon the telly so i might strike up the bbq later and do some mackerel with chills and lime and stuff.

mind you, seeing as the bbq will be burning, i might get some steaks and ribs and sausages and chicken and other stuf on there too.
  • Sheeps, are you watching Man Vs Food on Dave? It's making me want sticky ribs. Mmmm
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    bah humbug, lost card, but not before getting money out but could do with more. gonna be a bit of a boring weekend
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • sheepsteeth
    Sheeps, are you watching Man Vs Food on Dave? It's making me want sticky ribs. Mmmm

nice tip, ill watch it on dave ja vu, i love man vs obvious, i always make sure i dont go food shopping any time soon after having watched it!
  • Gazlar
    It's making me want sticky ribs. Mmmm

I thought you said it was your brother who was gay? Nothing like a bit of Saturday afternoon seagulling eh?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Been biking, the horrible creak on the xc bike is gone, it was either the mech hanger, frame bearings or/and the gear cables. So nice biking without the noise every time you put pressure on the pedals.

Also been watching Tosh.0, similar to rudetube but american (and probably better) Here for links. The latest episode is funny but beware the biking injury at the end is definitely the worst i've ever seen. The web redemptions are also decent, takes all the internet fail video participants and lets them try again at whatever they failed at.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Now then, lice-breeders

Just back from a quick pootle around Cannock. I had to clear two piles of wood out of the trials, and bearing in mind the time, it suggests that someone was out to clutter the trail up. B*****ds.

That aside the new wheels were great, but I did find myself heading into things a little too quick at times, and with new wheels came new rotors. They're proper bedded in now. They weren't to start with! Oh, the hilarity.

Still, back home, the bikes been washed, and I'm about to wash a signifacnt amount of the Chase off of me. Then a large steaming mug of tea.

Onwards! To the shower! And domesticity.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Afternoon bumders

Back from Somerset (you'll have to imagine the accent). There was a stupid french student there too, she was fucking hopeless, lazy as anything and plain rude. She was also fugly, otherwise I'd have tried to get along with her :lol: Anyway no more farming now, all over and done with thankfully. Month of doing whatever I want to, then back off to uni. Winner.

Laters
  • Gazlar wrote:

I thought you said it was your brother who was gay? Nothing like a bit of Saturday afternoon seagulling eh?
    Yep, just my brother (His name's Graham, so I've always called him Gayam), but who can turn down something sticky running down your fingers and around your mouth.
    Looking at the guy on Man Vs. Food eating the ribs, it kind of reminded me of what you looked like that one time in Bolton... ;)
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar wrote:

Yep, just my brother (His name's Graham, so I've always called him Gayam), but who can turn down something sticky running down your fingers and around your mouth.
    Looking at the guy on Man Vs. Food eating the ribs, it kind of reminded me of what you looked like that one time in Bolton... ;)

Why, was he eating them off a fat bird?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • No,, he had red sticky stuff all over his face :lol:
    Blender Cube AMS Pro