Black Corsa's.......angels of death ???

pitch black smell
pitch black smell Posts: 18
edited August 2012 in Commuting general
in the last 3 weeks I've been nearly wiped out on several occasions......every one of them by a black Vauxhall Corsa driven by a woman ! :(

this mornings episode was the closest by far.... 7am, approaching a roundabout , and I'm travelling at a fair rate of knots, I'm all clear, with no approaching traffic at all......with the exception of a black Corsa approaching the next entrance onto the roundabout.
She looks my way.....I assume she's seen me (I'm 6'4" 16stone dressed in a luminous yellow waterproof jacket and have 2 lights on the front, both on flash setting).....as I'm actually on the roundabout, it becomes apparent that she's still not seen me , as I've to slam on the anchors while swerving violently to my right to avoid her.

We are both stopped dead on the roundabout with her drivers door an inch from my foot.....the temptation to give the door a swift kick was there, but I resisted !

with no apology whatsoever, she makes off as if nothing happened....meanwhile my arse has collapsed, and I've got legs of jelly for the next few miles !

on the plus side....while passing through the city centre 30 minutes later, I passed 2 rather lovely looking girls, both dressed in their underwear (full basque and stockings set up), doing a photo shoot.....so it wasnt all bad news this morning !

I reckon that the black Corsa's are attracted to my bike for some unknown reason, so I'll be watching out for them in future !

todays rant is over !

:mrgreen:
2012 Specialized Crosstrail Comp

Comments

• sorry....just realised I posted in the wrong section....mods , feel free to move this
    2012 Specialized Crosstrail Comp
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922

on the plus side....while passing through the city centre 30 minutes later, I passed 2 rather lovely looking girls, both dressed in their underwear (full basque and stockings set up), doing a photo shoot.....so it wasnt all bad news this morning !

You know the rules POIDH :lol:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • While you're busy sucking all the Black Corsa's into your vicinity, I just get attacked and buzzed by Toyota Aygos. They're supposed to be a nifty city car but always seem to end up inches from my elbow on roads that could fit two of them abreast.

Humbug.
    Hills are like half life - they wait until you're 50% recovered from one before hitting you in the face with the next.

http://www.pedalmash.co.uk/