The Official TFI Friday Morning Thread™...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning losers!

Cannot wait for the weekend to begin. Had an absolutely rubbish day yesterday. Seems that a colleague (who I happen to live with) has rewritten his job description to include a part of my job! I'm not happy in the slightest, so think a meeting with my boss is required today, then maybe HR.
Other than that, nothing much going on today. Driving back to Bury later. How fun!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Morning nobbers

Long time no update thanks to IT assuming this is a site full of and blocking it

last day of work before a couple of weeks in France - cant wait
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Who the fark are you?

Mornin' c***s

mongrels_vince.jpg

End of working week. Bacons. Wheel delivery today. Cannock tomorrow. Win.

Onwards! To coffee! And skiving in the workshop!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    Morning jizz jugglers,
    The weekend has started for me today and after the past 2 days trying to fix both the car and the bike, I'm bloomin glad its here!
    Next hour will be mainly spent packing the bike and gear for a Wales weekend and to make it proper, its fecking raining :)
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

not much sleep last night as my son decided that throwing up at 4 random intervals through the night was a good idea!

i've also woken up with a bad chest and can't stop coughing, that's this afternoons ride out the window then :x

i think i'm going to treat myself to a full english breakfast to console myself.....

laters
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Hello Scuttlers

Feeling kind of down and not my usual jovial, rapey self today, missing working a 4 day week and from a small depot I think, to head back up to the mids and ride Cannock with me old mates on Sunday and booked a box for the opera next month as its one of my favouritest things to do, so that should cheer me up a bit.

Ahhh the tears off a clown, I need a hug and to be told I'm a princess
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Hope you all watched The Best of Men on Beeb 2 last night.
    Yesterday I answered the phone approx 100 times and helped a few 17/18 year olds (born in 1994... there's no way they're old enough for Uni!) get in to uni.
    Usual skulduggery today
    TFN coming down later, will be bringing my repaired rear and new front wheel. Fitting the rear mech hanger before he gets here... I will have a bike again! Woot!
    Peaks ride tomorrow... it's been a while..

Kisses (especially for Gazlar)
    FoxC
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    Last day of work, week of riding in Lancashire and Wales next week, then off to Croatia for a week. Outstanding.
  • Gazlar
    foxc_uk wrote:
    '..

Kisses (especially for Gazlar)
    FoxC

Now I need a cloth and a sharp tap on its head with a cold spoon.......ta foxc, for that I promise I won't sexually harass you through the medium of internet forum again

Well not for a week.......

Maybe I'll lay of you today then......

Ok some of today..

Ok the kisses were still appreciated sexy bum ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    hello friday types...

Back from London after visiting Buck house and doing the tour inside (don't bother) but Spamalot was superb, highly recommended, Jodie Prenger (sorry Gaz) not in it i'm afraid, she's been replaced by Bonnie Langford.... she'd probably still get it though... as long as she didn't talk before/during/after...

Hurrah for 4 day weeks!
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    in wales, hungover, shoot weather, got laundry to do, MEH!

off up derby later to some hotel for a mucky weekend......YAY!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Sitting at my desk, not really interested in work, not really interested in anything right now TBH, i think its time to visit the greasy spoon and more coffee's.
    on another note, awesome ride last night.
    Teaching younglings at the weekend, so no major ride this weekend :(
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning

TFN coming down later. Fitting the rear mech hanger before he gets here...

FoxC

make sure you don't over tighten the bolt and strip the threads like i did last week and i had a new mech hanger with no bolt to hold it on :x
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Friday has finally arrived and I have a weekend free of all commitments. Nothing planned to do except whatever takes my fancy. I think the usual weekend mixture of bacon, biking and beer seem to be working their way to the top of the agenda and to be quite honest I don't really care if it pours down all weekend as I'll be out of work and on my bike.

Think I might fill my morning looking for a holiday somewhere nice and sunny.

Later......
  • Gazlar
    pilch wrote:
    Bonnie Langford.... she'd probably still get it though... as long as she didn't talk before/during/after...
    !

Bonnie Langford!.............I nearly broke her back ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    Gazlar wrote:
    pilch wrote:
    Bonnie Langford.... she'd probably still get it though... as long as she didn't talk before/during/after...
    !

I watched that last night :)
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Just got back from the Greasy spoon,
    God i feel ill/great
    Cheap coffee = feel ill,
    Yazoo = feeling ill longer
    Breakfast skillet = awesomely ill later!

My friday is complete
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    TFN coming down... my repaired rear
    *Snigger*

I've just signed myself up to a 10 week Judo course. Awesome! :mrgreen:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    ol\'gregg wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    pilch wrote:
    !

I watched that last night :)

That was you in the wardrobe? You should have said, we could have taken turns and egged each other
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    [quote= taken turns and egged each other[/quote]

Is this some sort of code for smashings ones nut sacks against each other while 2's up?

Any way still sunny in Morzine but is last day here for me. Heading up through Switzerland to Strasbourg then Luxembourg and then to Brussels and later Bruges.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts.

feeling abit hungover from having a work day out in london yesterday followed by a skin full of booze last night and then all wrapped up with a quick trip to st dunstans church today for more work related stuff before finally getting home to sit on my lazy buttocks.
  • morning homos.

Just had a hilarious email from the cum guzzlink c0ck sniffer that bought the purse my wife sold on ebay.

Apparently his wife dosent like it, so he wants a refund.

I told him to fark off. I'm not a business, there were LOTS of pictures of said purse, and buyers remorse is not a genuine reason for return.

I'm now just waiting for the email from ebay/paypal saying he's started a case, and the obligatory negative feedback.

On top of this, I just found out that my travel company booked the wrong dates for my trip over to England for a funeral (they booked it starting tomorrow, not next sat as requested).

All of this on top of trying to help arrange things for a funeral, has made me want to leave many MANY people in ditches.

Sometimes I hate people.
  • Clank

I'm now just waiting for the email from ebay/paypal saying he's started a case, and the obligatory negative feedback.

Some people were born c***s.

Still, if he acts a c**t, you can f**k him over like a c**t.

I'll give the b*****d an 'axe wound'. :twisted:

Anyhoo folks, excuse my mood. I've just wrestled a set of Minions onto some Crests. And if two thing were never meant to go together, it's Minions and Crests. Snapped a tyre lever and a finger nail, but fought on in glorious battle and won. Eventually. Need coffee now!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

• Gazlar
    Oh dear, I had to wrestle with crests, but then found that if you really shove your bead in the central channel its quite easy, and was an absolute piece of pee to do them tubeless, and then blow up with a track pump
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Clank
    Gazlar wrote:
    Oh dear, I had to wrestle with crests, but then found that if you really shove your bead in the central channel its quite easy, and was an absolute piece of pee to do them tubeless, and then blow up with a track pump

I shall remember that technique! Kind of 'gather it together and shove it in'. Got it.

• Gazlar
    Yeah, took me an hour first time to do one, once I worked out that you have to get the bead right the way into the recess, I managed to thumb it on. The other thing is rim tape its sheeite, cut that off and use lecky tape, otherwise you end up seeing bits of red rim tape poking out the rim edge
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp