The "Not-So-Hot-As-Where-Nicklouse-Is" Thursday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Last night it rained. It rained a lot. This meant I stayed in doors.

Today, I will try and go out after work.

That is all.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Surprisingly dry here today, still time to change though

Nice little 6 hour shift today, but the railway is mendededed tomorrow so back to a normal amount of work.

Last night I managed another wheelie and fitted my tyres tubelessness trouble free with a track pump, although in fairness, my muscle memory has developed a very efficient and high powered pumping action

This afternoon will be helping mrs Gazlar find suitable jobs, she's feed up with the lack of teaching and the unpredictability of supply work, think its back into nurseries for her.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' @rse draggers

Nearly the weekend, TFFT!

Need coffee. So much coffee. The only thing keeping me going at the moment is that my new wheels were dispatched last night, so I'm expecting to have to collect a mahoosive Superstar box tonight, which actually makes me firm up a little with excitement.

Onwards! To coffee! And the anticipation of having to recieve a large package tonight!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Morning homo's!!

Got my boxes of bike components yesterday so hoping the frame turns up today so I can start a 'look at all the cool shit I bought' thread.

Hopefully my manager still has aids and won't be in work again!

Today will be sponsored by coffee.
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning gropers

Day off in the smoke for father in laws birthday, a trip round buck house then off to see Spamalot.... 'Neeeeee'
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Gazlar
    pilch wrote:
    Morning gropers

Day off in the smoke for father in laws birthday, a trip round buck house then off to see Spamalot.... 'Neeeeee'

Is Jodie Prenger still in it? I love Jodie Prenger
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

today will mostly be spent copying data from one spreadsheet to another and writing 'stock' or 'transfer' after each line...DULLLLLLLLLL..all because a guy who i work with is too dumb to seperate the info himself. my eyes hurt already :x

laters
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Gazlar wrote:
    pilch wrote:
    Morning gropers

a mate of mine used to work with her when she was doing a show at alton towers, i think he still knows her if you want her number :wink::lol:
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    morning crumpets and crumpettes

Was up until midnight packing boxes ready for my girlfriends move to her new place on monday. She's gone to greenman festival til sunday so it gives me time to sort my stuff out ready for the move back to my parents (joy)
    lack of sleep and not wanting to be in work is making today as hard as gazlar in the bushes outside foxc's house.

Onwards to energy drinks.
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • Gazlar
    welshkev wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    pilch wrote:
    Morning gropers

a mate of mine used to work with her when she was doing a show at alton towers, i think he still knows her if you want her number :wink::lol:

Depends, if she's not touring and needs work, then I'm sure I could make something come up
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar
    ol\'gregg wrote:
    making today as hard as gazlar in the bushes outside foxc's house.

Surely you mean long and hard.....and also like today in Cardiff, hot, sticky and uncomfortably close, but surprisingly wet on the whole
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    Gazlar wrote:
    ol\'gregg wrote:
    making today as hard as gazlar in the bushes outside foxc's house.

Surely you mean long and hard.....and also like today in Cardiff, hot, sticky and uncomfortably close, but surprisingly wet on the whole

That sounds about right :)
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    morning (still) ladies,
    Hopefully my manager still has aids and won't be in work again!

that made me chuckle :mrgreen:

today is mainly worrying "how the feck can I get my wheel fixed!!" as we're off to wales tomorrow for a couple of days, including penmachno and antur stiniog and the last thing you want is a broken nipple on yer front wheel!! Aaaaggghh, hopefully evans can sort me, they reckon they have stock, but I need to figure out how to skive off to get there!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Three weeks of procrastination have paid off. Must do less more often.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • oodboo wrote:
    Three weeks of masturbation have paid off. Must do this more often.

Strength or endurance training?
  • Gazlar
    oodboo wrote:

Either way, I'm sure it came in handy
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar
    oodboo wrote:

Either way, I'm sure it came in handy
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • So good he said it twice.

Morning homos.

meh!

Laters.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Well I have been setting some good times on strava this week.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Feeling crappy today, think I may be coming down with a proper cold. Hopefully not though.
    No riding today, winds are (sporadically) fierce outside.
  • DodgeT
    @ yeehaa - spoke to Adrian at Antur yesterday, he said it looked like armageddon out the window there ! hope it's calmed down for sat! We should be doing machno too tomorrow, are we likely to see you or do you only come out at night ?
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Tomorrow? I work, you benefits stealing doleyscum :lol:
    Saturday I'm off to Manchester to brush up on my snowboarding, but I'll be putting some miles in at Coed y Brenin or Betws y Coed on Sunday, hopefully.
  • DodgeT
    Yeah, seeing as I didn't have the bike with me the other weekend when I was over there, we're going back for a couple of days starting tomorrow. Haha, i'd probably be better off !!!
    So i'm leaving manchester to go to north wales for a bit of sheepy action as your coming the opposite way for, a bit of looting ?
    Was at the chill factore at lunch, the guys at evans sorted my nipple out so I can use the enduro at antur :)
  • YeehaaMcgee
    oo-er :lol:
  • Sgray
    Sgray Posts: 79
    Pretty good day today, got home from work early. Had a nap, a ice cream and then a bike ride :D