VDB, Rumsas, Hamilton take note

disgruntledgoat
disgruntledgoat Posts: 8,957
edited August 2012 in Pro race
... http://inrng.tumblr.com/post/29472905178/itsrainingepo

This is how you try and get off a doping bust.
"In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent

Comments

• Best. Excuse. Ever.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    LOL
    Contador is the Greatest
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    PMSL, I would have let her off just for the creativity required to think that up.
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    Bet Contador wishes he'd come up with that, no doubt the UCI would have bought it at least.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • MrTapir
    MrTapir Posts: 1,206
    What was the excuse? For those for whom that site is banned at work...
  • Following a positive test for EPO after a half-marathon, she claimed heavy rainfall on the day of race had caused water to stream over hidden medical waste somewhere near the course. As she ran, the EPO-laced rainwater splashed onto her shorts, thus contaminating her urine when she later provided a sample at the doping control.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • shinyhelmut
    shinyhelmut Posts: 1,364
    Even better than Gasquet claiming his positive for cocaine was picked up from a girl he snogged in a nightclub.