Castle Combe Cycling Festival - 26th aug

Mark Elvin
Mark Elvin Posts: 997
2012 Cannondale Synapse

Comments

• Not seen this advertised anywhere. It may be worth a little cycle over just to try out the circuit challenge
  • trekvet
    trekvet Posts: 223
    If you mean the Severn Bridge Sportive part, then yes, I am getting close to saying yes, but only for the 56mls. bit as I've got to ride in (and out) from Westbury, Wilts. so it'll be about 100 for me.

Could do with company on the ride so I don't have to carry a lock, and keep having to use it :(

I avg 14.3 now for 50mls. but I doubt I'll be able to average abt 13m.p.h. for the 100 I'll be doing that day.
    The Wife complained for months about the empty pot of bike oil on the hall stand; so I replaced it with a full one.
  • Mark Elvin
    Mark Elvin Posts: 997
    Looks like I may be out. Have to take the Bloodhound SSC to Chris Evans Carfest.....
    2012 Cannondale Synapse
  • trekvet
    trekvet Posts: 223
    Don't seem to be many takers on here, I wonder what Sportive chaps do; all meet on the day, perhaps?
    The Wife complained for months about the empty pot of bike oil on the hall stand; so I replaced it with a full one.
  • I'm going to be cycling from Trowbridge with a few others but only to do a load of laps on the circuit so not sure when we'd be leaving