neeeewbie

HaydenJ
HaydenJ Posts: 29
edited August 2012 in MTB beginners
Evening all,

I'm new to the site, I had a look at some other sites/forums but this one seemed spot on!

I've always loved MTBs but never used them to there full potential, I ride cycle paths often but want to move on now to proper trails. I've decided to go down to Sherwood this Sunday to pop my cherry (or bones) on the Kitchener, I live closer to Stainburn Forest which i've heard is good but might be a bit too technical for me at the moment.

Comments

• If you survive the skills loop you will breeze The Kitchener. There is nothing particularly challenging on it, even for a beginner but as with the trails at Thetford, it depends upon how hard and fast you ride them. If you like Sherwood, make Follow the Dog at Cannock Chase your next goal.
  • HaydenJ
    HaydenJ Posts: 29
    I'll see how I get on Sunday, hopefully I'll get round OK and if I don't I'll go back until I do. Was thinking Dalby after I've done Sherwood a few times as again it's not too far from where I live, I've been looking at some videos of the chase and it does look good, hopefully I'll get to a few different places before the end of the year.