Andbike.cc -

london-red
london-red Posts: 1,266
edited August 2012 in Commuting chat
So, at the risk of ridiculing myself it would be great if the brains of Bikeradar could have a look at a new site a friend and I have put together. It's called &Bike, and the idea is to write articles that appeal to both bike lovers and those who just use them to get to the park/pub.

Tomorrow will see us publish our first Sunday Read - a long-form article focused on an aspect of the cycling world with the first looking at the resurgence of steel in the world of frame building. We've spoken to an Indy frame builder as well as the MD of Reynolds to get an insight.

Sign up to the newsletter and comment on the blogs already posted and tell us we're crap. Or preferably that we're good.

Cheers (dons tin hat and disappears to bite nails)

http://Www.andbike.cc

Comments

• Quick scan of front page looks interesting... but... oh dear.. think you need a better proof reader :lol:

"Skinny jeans and nose rings rein" - reign?

"Which means he doesn’t necessarily tow the party line, " - 'toe'?
    Invacare Spectra Plus electric wheelchair, max speed 4mph :cry:
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Crap. First word I saw was 'dude'.
    Wiggins mentioned a few million times.
    One of your headlines is really wrong. I won't tell you which one though.

And spellchecks are free.

ps IMHO blogs are a form of public masturbation, so maybe I'm biased.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • london-red
    Quick scan of front page looks interesting... but... oh dear.. think you need a better proof reader :lol:

:shock: ahem. Fixed :oops:

Thanks for pointing these out though, it's so easy for these crappy and embarrassing mistakes to creep in to copy - especially when we're doing it in our spare time. Any other comments welcomed.
  • london-red
    cooldad wrote:
    Crap.

Nice one :wink:
  • London-Red wrote:
    Quick scan of front page looks interesting... but... oh dear.. think you need a better proof reader :lol:

:shock: ahem. Fixed :oops:

Thanks for pointing these out though, it's so easy for these crappy and embarrassing mistakes to creep in to copy - especially when we're doing it in our spare time. Any other comments welcomed.

I also missed 'athelete' instead of 'athlete' :lol:

Well I enjoyed the read, but it did leave me with a bit of 'ok... and your point is...?' Its easy to be critical though, and I'll just say its an interesting start, let's see how it develops...

Oh and btw, what are these grungy bars in Shoreditch beloved of cyclists? I don't recall too many of them, maybe i wasn't looking hard enough :lol:... anyway I don't work over that way any more...
    Invacare Spectra Plus electric wheelchair, max speed 4mph :cry: