I dont know why but.

SK8Park_rider
SK8Park_rider Posts: 157
edited August 2012 in The Crudcatcher
when ever i post any where else on this forum no one answers. all i wanted to know is dose any one know of any good skate parks around the aldershot area? i have my car so can travel to them but im trying to find parks and all ive got is my phone and its rubbish cant any one help me maybe?
Thanks

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Googling seems to find some, but no idea what they're like, or even what you do at one. Skate?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • yes i know googling dose but like i said ive got a rubbish phone.
  • cooldad
    So go to a library (big building full of books and stuff) and use a computer.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • If you posted a question in the correct section asking if anyone knows of any good skate parks, and nobody responded, that should tell you something.

If your rubbish phone lets you post on here, it's good enough to go on google.
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    cooldad wrote:
    what you do at one. Skate?

Everytime I go past the local skate park it seems to be drink cheap energy drinks, smoke weed and try and finger teenage girls
  • when ever i post any where else on this forum no one answers. all i wanted to know is dose any one know of any good skate parks around the aldershot area? i have my car so can travel to them but im trying to find parks and all ive got is my phone and its rubbish cant any one help me maybe?
    Thanks

Closest one I know of is the one at Farnborough by the leisure centre. Not sure if there are any other 'parks' round at all. There might be some ramps at some parks but that's it!
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    There are parks at Farnborough Library, Farnham Leisure Centre, and Manor Park in Aldershot.

More importantly why would you want to skate anywhere let alone in Hampshire's largest shanty town?
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    cooldad wrote:

Everytime I go to the the local skate park it seems to be drink cheap energy drinks, and I smoke weed and try and finger teenage girls

FTFY
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • Cough, errr, I replied.... Check your post, Kids huh!!
  • cooldad
    sandy hill wrote:
    cooldad wrote:

Everytime I go to the the local skate park it seems to be drink cheap energy drinks, and I smoke weed and try and finger teenage girls

FTFY
    Sounds good to me. Except for the energy drink stuff.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools