saturday thread

sheepsteeth
sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
edited August 2012 in The Crudcatcher
morning cunts.

im watching the olympics and about to fit some new brakes, what are you doing you bunch of cunts

Comments

• Morning Losers!
    Good night last night, was in the pub with a friend and her fella (Not a fan of her fella, mainly because he is her fella. I need a mahoosive ditch to leave him in), then came home, watched a rubbish film and drank more beer.

Today I feel fine :D So, scrapyard later to see what I can salvage for my rustbucket, then tonight I'm going out with a couple of friends (another couple, but I like both of these ones so no ditches needed). Don't think I'll be drinking though, as I can't be ar$ed really.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Just off to see how farked up the railway still is, finish at half 9 though so not too bad, might go and see a late film when I'm done.

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Just been to bike shop to order a seat clamp for the joplin seatpost, which I'm about to strip down and regrease, then I had a big dinner whilst watching the olympics, then once it starts to cool down a bit, I'm off out for a ride.
    Hoping to head to coed y Brenin tomorrow. It's meant to be a little cooler, and a little rainy, so it should be nice.
  • sheepsteeth
    nice.

like my cake
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    When are you and your cake coming up my end for some hard riding again?
    (see what I did there?)
  • sheepsteeth
    sounds sexy!!

i i am going away in september, i will come up and see my old dear (she lives in rhyl) so may well bring the bike then.