Buying stuff from Germany

sketchley
sketchley Posts: 4,238
edited August 2012 in Commuting chat
I've been looking to buy a pair of GP 4 Seasons and some tubes, they look a fair amount cheaper if purchased from Germany, even including shipping, anyone have expirience of this and any tips / recommended shops etc?
--
Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5

Comments

• woodnut
    woodnut Posts: 562
    Haven't heard anything bad about Rose bikes?
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    bike-discount.de
    bike24.de
    actionsports.de
    Rose

All good.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • the_fuggler
    the_fuggler Posts: 1,228
    bike-discount.de has been very good in the past. Pretty quick to get the goods over too. They sell a great range of German brands too. Red GP 4000s to go with the Equilibrium?! 30 euros a shot...
    FCN 3 / 4
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    Just orderded aload of stuff from rose late on wednesday,

DHL tracked - should be here on monday.
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • sketchley
    bike-discount.de has been very good in the past. Pretty quick to get the goods over too. They sell a great range of German brands too. Red GP 4000s to go with the Equilibrium?! 30 euros a shot...

:( Only 23s...... Not 28s....
    --
    Chris

• sketchley
    --
    Chris

• jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    I've used bike24 before. Was impressed.
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • Rose bikes give you a £10 (off £50) voucher if you like their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/RoseBikes/app_133648056657610

Edit - add £50 min spend
  • Have just received my order from rosebikes, took 3 days to arrive and you can track the order. Have used bike24 as well and they also take about 3 working days to deliver. Even have done a warranty return with bike24, which took a while, but was painless.
    Dolan Preffisio
    2010 Cube Agree SL
  • Have used bike-discount.de, flawless service, delivery was trackable and took about 3/4 working days - on this particular occasion I also gave and order to spa cycles on the same day - the german parts were delivered a full 3 days before the UK parts! Wouldnt hesitate to use again.
  • iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    Had great service from www.fun-corner.de turned up as quick as a wiggle order!