Crud Race Guards

rubertoe
rubertoe Posts: 3,994
edited August 2012 in Commuting chat
Anyone got any spare long and short screws for MkII crud racers kicking about,

I need a few to refit a front guard after it coming off. Initailly not enough screws supplied and the cable ties did a job to a point.
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills

Comments

• rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Drop a grovelly line to Crud and they will probably send you some.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    £4.50 for some screws and a bit of carpet :shock:

http://www.crudproducts.com/products/spares
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Hmmm, in that case better to spend £2 more and get the tails and noses kit which covers for the usual losses.

There's a lot to be said about sourcing the £13 Mk1s Halfords currently sell - all you miss out on is the rear front piece.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Widgey
    Widgey Posts: 157
    Whats wrong with a screw and bolt? Make sure the screw head fits into the depression on the plastic and bolt on the outside. Has a few drawbacks like not being flush and bit more difficult to take off, but cheaper..
  • rubertoe wrote:
    Anyone got any spare long and short screws for MkII crud racers kicking about,

I need a few to refit a front guard after it coming off. Initailly not enough screws supplied and the cable ties did a job to a point.

probably, i'm Hampton way, though I'll probably end up in central london at some point.

have to have a look in the shed at the Crud catchers and see what remains of them.
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    Redvee,

You are a star.

Rubertoe
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills