Brad V Piers

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited August 2012 in The bottom bracket
427295_506896222660456_1232273272_n.jpg

:D:D:D
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• rodgers73
    rodgers73 Posts: 2,626
    Excellent!

Genuine??
  • rodgers73 wrote:
    Excellent!

Genuine??

It was on FB so it has to be. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • bartman100
    bartman100 Posts: 544
    pretty sure it's a fake or someone else tweeted it.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    It's a fake. Though the conversation did happen it wasn't between Brad & Piers.

image1xvk.jpg
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,163
    It's not a fake but the response was made but someone else not Brad. Still very good though - how the hell has Piers Morgan become a multi-millionaire and 'celebrity' after having to re-sign for those fake Iraq photos sums up what is bad in this country.

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity/news/piers-morgan-mocks-people-believing-fake-bradley-wiggins-tweet-chokes-irony63948

The initial criticism of Wiggo by Morgan is rubbish anyway - hardly any of the winning athletes have sung the anthem, in many cases the are too busy holding in their emotions to try to sing. Plus, in Brad's case he was probably trying to fend off horrific flashbacks of standing on the TdF podium whilst Leslie Garrett screeched the anthem.
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Piers Morgan = Cun7 of biblical proportions. He's on my 'Would like to maim' list.....
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • andy46
    andy46 Posts: 1,666
    jordan_217 wrote:
    Piers Morgan = Cun7 of biblical proportions. He's on my 'Would like to maim' list.....

:lol:
    2019 Ribble CGR SL

2015 Specialized Roubaix Sport sl4

2014 Specialized Allez Sport
  • There are two types of people. Those that hate Piers Morgan and there's Piers Morgan.
  • Apparently Jeremy Clarkson once punched Piers Morgan. My conflicting emotions of thinking that's hilarious but Clarkson is still a c*nt almost tore me in half.
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,135
    Apparently Jeremy Clarkson once punched Piers Morgan. My conflicting emotions of thinking that's hilarious but Clarkson is still a c*nt almost tore me in half.

that would be worth paying money to see, clarkson's a big chap, i do hope he landed a good one on the loathsome bloated bag of pus
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • While on holiday in Vegas me and the wife were watching the fountains at the bellagio. As it finished I looked down onto the wall I'd been leant on and there was a bit of graffiti that said 'piers Morgan is a f#ck1ng Cnut' '

Sums him up really
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,965
    Hence the alternative definition of "Countryside".

The killing of Piers Morgan

The older I get, the better I was.

• jawooga
    jawooga Posts: 530
    I hate Piers Morgan.

I watched a Piers Morgan on... documentary in which he swanned around Monte Carlo sucking up to rich people. He interrupted Prince Albert's visit to an art gallery (I think) to grab an interview with him, which seemed to be based around Piers sycophantically telling Albert that the people of Monaco really love him.

Then he signed off the interview by telling Albert "... your mother would be very proud of you..." Who The Fuc.k Do You Think You Are - you smug little t.wat?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,094
    Time to get the penal colonies back up and running. On the first boat out:

Kelvin McKenzie
    Piers Morgan
    Jeremy Clarkson
    Rupert Murdoch... and
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • cycologist
    cycologist Posts: 721
    .....and that curly/ginger haired NOTW tw*t whose name I would not defile my keyboard by typing, together with her jolly good friend the PM and his loathsome henchman who lives next door. ( I can't bring myself to type any of their names , so I hope you all know who I mean)
    Two wheels good,four wheels bad
  • pauldavid
    pauldavid Posts: 392
    cycologist wrote:
    .....and that curly/ginger haired NOTW tw*t whose name I would not defile my keyboard by typing, together with her jolly good friend the PM and his loathsome henchman who lives next door. ( I can't bring myself to type any of their names , so I hope you all know who I mean)

Curly ginger hair and a tw@t, Do you mean Mick Hucknall?