Rate my douchebaggery

Majski
Majski Posts: 443
edited August 2012 in The Crudcatcher
The mrs has her arm in a cast from the alps last week so i'm having to do all the cooking etc. Then in some act of spastication I actually tripped up the stairs yesterday and....... broke my arm :x

NOB/10

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    which one?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Majski wrote:
    NOB/10
    This :lol:

Unlucky fella.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Majski
    right, both of us :cry:
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    Are they opposite arms? [EDIT: Ah] If so, you can do the domestic stuff together, one-armed.

Imagine the hilarious capers. Be careful when cutting vegetables though....
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Majski wrote:
    my comiserations to the both of you.

But Rule 1

Pics.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Majski
    nicklouse wrote:
    Majski wrote:
    my comiserations to the both of you.

But Rule 1

Pics.

Not got a current one of Maria, but here's one from last week. And mine below.

busthand.jpg
    photo.jpg
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,025
    Don't let the fashion forum see that shirt.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Don't let the fashion forum see that shirt.
    Andy's not been around much recently!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • :lol: You've made my day! (Sorry)

Looks like she's broken her forearm, you've broken your elbow? Fail. I'd rather break my forearm I think (having done that once).
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Majski
    Yeah i've broken my funnybone. The shirt maybe gash but it's a nice light northface one and is suuuuper comfortable! Though this comes from someone who still wears iron maiden t-shirts so I have nothing to say
  • Majski wrote:
    tripped up the stairs

yeh, right, 'course you did.

c'mon big fella, you can admit it, it dosent make you any less of a man.

She hit you didn't she?
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Twisted it trying to find his obvious.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    If you sit on your left hand, it'll feel like she's washing up and if you sit on hers it'll feel like you are washing up.

However, I fail to see how things are bad for you? Takeaway wrappers don't need any washing up and she's still more than able to nosh you off, if anything if she's steadying the shaft with her good hand she won't be able to grab something to spit it into, so for you my friend, this means she either swallows or snowballs......Russian roulette with blubber bullets

If anything your life just got a million percent better

Fact
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Majski
    but it does mean I cant ride my bike!
  • Majski
    lovely!
  • Gazlar
    I'm concerned that you have the chance of cripple sex and all you are worried about not being able to pop endos in the car park, this is the Crudcatcher, nobody actually rides a bike here, well apart from those who watched the lympics and thought it would be cool to copy that Wiggins bloke with the daft sideburns.

Make the most of it, you can get proper freaky whilst incapacitated
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • BigJimmyB
    BigJimmyB Posts: 1,302
    Gazlar wrote:
    If you sit on your left hand, it'll feel like she's washing up and if you sit on hers it'll feel like you are washing up.

However, I fail to see how things are bad for you? Takeaway wrappers don't need any washing up and she's still more than able to nosh you off, if anything if she's steadying the shaft with her good hand she won't be able to grab something to spit it into, so for you my friend, this means she either swallows or snowballs......Russian roulette with blubber bullets

Fact

Tea all over monitor - thanks :lol:
  • Gazlar
    BigJimmyB wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Fact

Tea all over monitor - thanks :lol:

Well at least we know, if you ever play that kind of Russian roulette with bigjimmyb, remember he is a spitter ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    atleast you only have one broken arm each. wiping ones bottom can be awkward with 2 of the broken bastards

p4pb2744526.jpg

look at my pukey speccy little face
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Sounds unfortunate!

My mate also had a massive fail two weeks ago. Riding on the road on the way up to mines to go mtbing and he stops paying attention for a while (wtf!). When he looks up there is a parked car a little closer that he'd anticipated, slams the brakes, goes over the bars. Which results in a fractured shoulder, 6 weeks no riding with his two week holiday starting today.