Olympic jokes...

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,491
edited August 2012 in The bottom bracket
In the sailing yesterday, team GB took Gold, Spain took Silver and Somalia took a middle aged couple from Portsmouth.

Any more out there?
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    Just been watching the ladies beach volley ball and there has already been a bad wrist injury, I should be ok by the morning though.
  • The Somali team have been thrown out after doing the sailing and shooting in the same event....
  • Greece got 3 golds but because of their debt they had to hand them over to the Germans.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • The Irish Fencing team have been thrown out of the tournament for using a banned substance.."CREASOTE"
  • Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    The Irish Fencing team have been thrown out of the tournament for using a banned substance.."CREASOTE"

Lol very good!
  • Sending the Brazilian Olympic hurdlers good luck. Last time a Brazilian jumped over a barrier in London the Metropolitan Police shot him.
  • laurentian
    laurentian Posts: 2,399
    After ten days of competition, Romania have taken Gold, Silver, Bronze, Lead Copper and anything else they can get their hands on
    Wilier Izoard XP
  • laurentian wrote:
    After ten days of competition, Romania have taken Gold, Silver, Bronze, Lead Copper and anything else they can get their hands on
    :lol:
  • lucan
    lucan Posts: 339
    A couple of weeks ago I knew nothing about the Olympics, now I can't wait for next year's.
    Summer: Kuota Kebel
    Winter: GT Series3
  • lucan
    I think it's a great idea by the Royal Mail painting all Olympic champions local post boxes Gold....

I've always dreamed of depositing something into Jessica Ennis' box...
  • lucan
    This morning, I've been watching the female athletes on the TV.

Unfortunately, I now have a bad case of Ennis Elbow.
  • lucan
    I really enjoyed the Olympics opening ceremony, especially how it told the history of Great Britain.

My favourite bit was the parade with all the different countries we've conquered.
  • neddie
    neddie Posts: 101
    A lorry has arrived in London loaded with barbed wire and wooden posts. Turns out its the Irish Olympic fencing team.
    Boardman Comp.

Norco Fluid