Guess what I've done.... : (

Abra
Abra Posts: 338
edited August 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Nearly Afternoon compadres,

Possible the worst start to a day for a little while now. Me and Mrs A are moving home in 5 days....We've been living in the flat for just over a year now and I've had no problems with the (driveway tunnel) until today. I was running a little late and as a result of trying to rush things I’ve managed to F*ck the new car a treat.

Brace yourselves for pictures.........

2e98a3c7.jpg
f00790de.jpg

Just in case it’s not to clear. That’s the front wing, front alloy, wing mirror and rear quarter panel. The car has less then 400miles on the clock. :(:(:(

Today will be spent dragging my heals and being generally glum....

Laters.
DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY

Comments

• EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    Gutted, so close and yet so far.

My mate once did something not dissimilar to a brand new white BMW. That wasn't his. How I laughed.
  • Twelly
    Twelly Posts: 1,437
    T-Cut
  • Fail. That'll need scrapping.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Abra
    If only.... Mrs A’s brother works at Toyota and we have to go through insurance so the garage will take them for a ride! He seems to think all parts and labour approx £2500. Nice little job! Thank god the excess is low!
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    Bumper as well by the looks of it!
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Obviously rubbish drivers should be banned.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Abra
    cooldad wrote:
    Obviously rubbish drivers should be banned.

I couldnt agree more... This wasnt my fault though. The wall jumped out on me. Bloody walls. :roll:
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    Meh, I thought it was going to be a picture of a proper number you'd done on it, like this

contentteller.php?ct=news&action=file&id=80
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • colt
    colt Posts: 173
    Pah! nothing but a dink, my missus wrote my car off pulling into our driveway to clean it!

To be fair to her she'd only passed her test about 6 weeks earlier and our gates can be a little tight to get into :roll:

Anyhow I got back to find the drivers door dented in, the rear quarter panel caved in, and she'd even managed to somehow dent the cill.

She'd caught the gate and post and said the harder she tried to manouver off the worse it got, apparently being wedged up on the gates on two wheels at one point, the wheelspin marks on the drive kind of confirmed this :lol:

Granted it was getting on anyway but I bl00dy loved that car, I got my own back though as I had to buy the new car with money I'd saved for a new bike, so when she got some back pay she paid for my new bike (which cost more than the car I'd just brought 8) )
    Trek Fuel EX8 Rootbeer, mmm beer!
  • colt wrote:
    To be fair to her gates can be a little tight to get into :roll:

Anyhow I got back to find the rear caved in, and she'd even managed the clit.

She'd caught the gate and post and said the harder she tried to manouver off the worse it got, apparently being wedged up on the gates is comfortable :lol:
    FTFY
    Giggity.

Some twonk has smashed my driver side rear light! Not been hit by a car, as it's specifically the top corner that's been targeted.

I hate Leeds.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro