The Wednesday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I watched a program last night about a girl that pretended to be 3 different boys. It's one of the most confusing things I've ever watched, all I can think is that someone, somewhere, wasn't quite telling the truth.

Anywho, today I shall be waiting the arrival of bike bits, and maybe a new bike (depends if CRC actually dispatched it yesterday like the email said). Should be fun trying to get that past security again :D

More tea is needed.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• sanchez89
    sanchez89 Posts: 567
    Meh work today. Yawn!

Girl actually 3 boys program last night was possibly the most stupid thing iv watched for a while. How do you not realise a boy isn't actually a boy. Dopey bints.

Anyways, maybe gym or soccer later. Undecided. Have muchos fun everyone
    2011 KHS Full Susser Carbon 29er Race Build
    Clank wrote:
    M'eh, I might just go back to zapping it with frikken lay-zur beeeems. And sharks.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Yawnin' window lickers

Neeeeed sleeeep

That is all.

Onwards. To caffiene. For for the love of dog - caffiene.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

i am also waiting for bike bits from crc to be delivered. apart from that i'm doing nout else except wasting time until 3.30 when i can go home.

laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    morning

Great ride in on the SS this morning. Busy day at work planned then a great cycle home - bonus
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Two more days of work to get through before it is all over and I can get my life back to something like normal. Feeling surprisingly awake this morning despite neighbour’s dog doing its best to keep everyone awake until the early hours. Once said mutt had finally been silenced, chav boyfriend of opposite neighbours turns up in crappy little Clio with all speakers blaring out some techno sh1t at 3am. What a shame I accidently set off the bike alarm this morning, it might have disturbed someone’s sleep.
    Anyway I’m off to enjoy the daily offerings from the minions and some tea.
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Maaarnin....

Today it is my friday, off to wales for a few days... Afan mainly, then on to Bath on saturday night for some drunken shinanigans... onwards to some quality riding, beer and hangovers
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning Cockjanglers!
    had a good night last night taking some Newbies out and around some local trails OFF ROAD and getting Muddyand general Mountain biking not like certain other members :roll:

Today is much Mehness but finished off with a meeting with a customer at their place which is basically full of jewellery designers, all of which are young mid twenties filly's (and i like to think gagging for it) which will be a nice end to the day.

Onwards to spreadsheets, caffine and wishing the day away!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Just rang dpd to pick up my parcel of tyres that Mrs G missed yesterday as she was picking up a parcel for me, apparently I can't now fetch it until tomorrow, means I shall have to ride today on my old Nevegals with as much life left in them a out favourite young east midland holidaying youngster.

Breakfast is calling
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Morning
    Post trip blues. Bored.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    Mehning Cockjanglers!
    had a good night last night taking some Newbies out and around some local trails OFF ROAD and getting Muddyand general Mountain biking not like certain other members :roll:
    Yes, but you have a 29er, which is just as hipster ;)
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Today is much Mehness but finished off with a meeting with a customer at their place which is basically full of jewellery designers, all of which are young mid twenties filly's (and i like to think gagging for it) which will be a nice end to the day.
    I need pictures, and an address please :D
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Mehning Cockjanglers!
    Yes, but you have a 29er, which is just as hipster ;)
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    I need pictures, and an address please :D
    I'll see what i can do but i have a feeling i'll be being kicked round the room by the directors because of my numpty staff?
    Hipster you say?
    hipster-bike-race-28056-1319136685-67.jpg
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Except for the lycra, that looks pretty good fun to be honest! :lol:
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Afternoon All

Went out for a small stroll in the sunshine via some cable cars to Chatel :D

Will be riding there tomoz

Wine and fine foods tonight

Hols can't beat 'em.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg