Mrp xgc bb mount help

sigorman85
sigorman85 Posts: 2,536
edited August 2012 in MTB workshop & tech
Hi I have a mrp xgc tripple bash guard it is a bb mount I have a specialized camber comp with a octalink bb will this fit or do I need a different style bb? I have all the tool to fit it but can't figure it out I have had a look on you tube but can only the iscg mounts.. This is a easy fit but I'm monging it lo please help
When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

De rosa superking 888 di2

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    You will need an E type version with the same axel length.

Try reading Parktools.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • sigorman85
    Lol I'm confused lol il have a look on park tools cheers
    When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

• sigorman85
    I can't find it on park tools

• nicklouse
    E type?

Same as a e type front mech.

But what are you wanting? I have given you all th info you need for the replacement bb.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • sigorman85
    This is what is on the bike Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-ES25, Octalink spline, cartridge bearing I take it this is e type?

• sigorman85
    So what do I do now?

• nicklouse
    and the axle length? and no.

and see viewtopic.php?f=10004&t=12871139
  • sigorman85
    68-126 mm

• nicklouse
    Mmmm you maybe out of luck. Cant find any that size E-type.
  • sigorman85
    Don't quote me on this as it was changed 3 months ago but that was the one that was fitted from birth lol but il check tomorrow